On to New England, Falcons Fans!

Supes™

Are we gonna lose some games this season? Of course we are. This is the NFL. But there's nothing carved in stone that says we can't win at Gillette stadium against Mr. Brady and crew.

Key to victory in New England: Fewer mistakes, meaning fewer penalties.

That's my key. Feel free to add your own. ;)

Are we gonna lose some games this season? Of course we are. This is the NFL. But there's nothing carved in stone that says we can't win at Gillette stadium against Mr. Brady and crew.

Key to victory in New England: Fewer mistakes, meaning fewer penalties.

That's my key. Feel free to add your own. ;)

I think the no-huddle could be huge. It's effective against the Pats, and Ryan ran it beautifully last year.

And, also, thank you for a POSITIVE thread, Supes. The board is pretty somber for a division win!

I can't wait for this week's cartoon! :lol:
Being Supes' bud I get sneak previews so I have seen it already. It's really, really good and as always really funny.

Mark, we need to find a way to get some heat on Brady to have a chance in this game.....but it doesn't look like the Pats are hitting on all cylinders yet.........We definitely can win that game.

Being Supes' bud I get sneak previews so I have seen it already. It's really, really good and as always really funny.

Mark, we need to find a way to get some heat on Brady to have a chance in this game.....but it doesn't look like the Pats are hitting on all cylinders yet.........We definitely can win that game.

Tell us about it for God's sake! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

it's definitely winnable and as rex ryan says, we're not going to kiss belichick's rings. it's definitely winnable IMO. their O is better than the panthers, but without welker i feel a lot more comfortable against thm....assuming he doesn't play. their D isn't as good as the panthers D though so i expect a shootout.

we can definitely win this game.

Key's to winning (In my eyes anyway):

- Pass rush. Going to need that pass rush for the Patriots, without it, the secondary will get lit up. Two speedy, great catching receivers in Moss and Welker. Not to mention the others.

- Fewer Penalties. Too many penalties, especially the dumb ones after the play, those can't be happening to beat the Pats.

- Need to get Turner out of the backfield!!!

Any other year, and I might think we were looking at doing the impossible. Did you see Smitty's post game interview on Fox? He said despite the win, there were still a lot of areas for improvement. We get enough of those improved and I like our chances. We don't, and I don't. Simple really.

I think Smitty will have to take a page from Billy-boy's book to win this one. Step on their throats and don't let up til the clock is 00:00. If the game is close at all at the end, and we're ahead, that prevent D has got to GO!

Totally agree with the above mentioned keys. It's gonna take a supreme effort from our young D to rattle an old vet like Tom Brady. But with Peterson and the way the D is capable of playing,...I'm just saying.

About the 'toon for the Pats, y'all tune in Thursday. That's when I'm asked to post them. No sooner, no later. :P

Totally agree with the above mentioned keys. It's gonna take a supreme effort from our young D to rattle an old vet like Tom Brady. But with Peterson and the way the D is capable of playing,...I'm just saying.

About the 'toon for the Pats, y'all tune in Thursday. That's when I'm asked to post them. No sooner, no later. :P

That's gay, but appropriate. :D

*pouts about having to wait* :lol:

if we beat the Pats off a loss in NE we will send a message we are for real

I'll be honest with you, even if the Falcons come out with a loss, as long as they play well and give them a run for their money, I think everyone will know the Falcons are for real. That is, if everyone doesn't already.

I think we just need to stand up to them and believe we have just as much right to be on the field, i feel alot of teams in the past used to just concede the game to the Pats, they are no better than us. We can and will win this game, Matty Ice has been waiting for this match up id say :P lol