Mythbusters: NFC SOUTH 2009 Edition

joe horn

jh, first off good win. But I think your jumping the gun just a bit here. You've played two first time starters and this one threw for 391 yards! There might be a bit of an alarm signal there don't you think? 49 points in two games without a bonafide QB in there...IDK???

GARBAGE TIME :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Myth #1: Matt Ryan is going to have a sophomore slump

Myth #2: Michael Turner will suck after so many carries

Status: 8 in the box makes it easy for the sophomore slump to be overcome.

Myth #3: Falcons defense sucks.

Status: 13.5 PPG given up although it should be 10 a game given up (i'm still steamed about that ******* being called a **** catch

Myth #4: Tony G is over the Hill

jh, first off good win. But I think your jumping the gun just a bit here. You've played two first time starters and this one threw for 391 yards! There might be a bit of an alarm signal there don't you think? 49 points in two games without a bonafide QB in there...IDK???

The Saints forced Philly to throw the ball 51 times. Your going to put up a high number of yards when that happens.

I'll admit it, the Saints gave up more yards than what you want to see today. But they forced Philly to play OUR game and forced Kolb into many mistakes.

When our O doesn't put nearly 50 up on the board, the Saints D won't be giving up that many points.