tell me it aint so

birds4life88

It only sounds stupid because under this regime we would be the title holer over you due to our split and our wide margin of victory. Smitty wasn't here under Mora's blowup or Pigtrino was he? See how stupid yourstatement sounds now?

you would be the title holder?

funny i thought anybody who has any brains around here would agree that the record is what is important. We are 1-1 during the current regime. Trying to bring up point difference is reaching dude....really.

It makes it even worse when you are trying to justify it during a season in which the Saints led the NFL in players place on IR. I believe it was 17 or 18

I blew your point out of the water now your back tracking regarding players on IR? That is nolaish, not Dagoish...weak comeback for a guy who relishes the opportunity to belittle...BUSTED! :lol:

there you go trying to make a spin because you realize that the record is what matters. your little whining about total points is just so much more WFW idiocy

my point was that we are tied at 1-1 under the current regimes. You have made less about our victory over the Eagles because McNabb was out so obviously YOU feel like injuries count when it comes to quality of wins so it is you who is being inconsistent now

I blew your point out of the water now your back tracking regarding players on IR? That is nolaish, not Dagoish...weak comeback for a guy who relishes the opportunity to belittle...BUSTED! :lol:

WFW you are so clueless! Do you even think about the crap you post. At first it was funny now its just sad. I am embarrassed for you sometimes.

WFW you are so clueless! Do you even think about the crap you post. At first it was funny now its just sad. I am embarrassed for you sometimes.

well obviously WFW feels like injuries matter when the Saints beat a team, but not when the Falcons do?

i really shouldnt be surprised that he of all posters would have a double standard for that sort of thing :D

there was a thread started by a couple of posters about fishing for Saints posters

well I through out the injury bait and he snapped it right up.

I caught me a speckled yella belly falcons homer :lol:

They make it so obvious, then celebrate as soon as a Saint fan enters a reply (quite a hefty victory condition, innit?). And then it backfires, and they still force it along. I guess back in the stone ages, when Rev and jb got their first granite tablets, that passed for a high-brow battle of wits or something. Nowadays, in the computer age, it's just a monobrow yawnfest. Personally, I think they're having trouble adjusting to our team's new attitude (a winning attitude B) )

As to this thread, man, WFW gets owned again(shocker). Now that you mentioned trolling, he'll have to say HE was trolling YOU, ALL ALONG just to save face. That, or he'll just spam-bump the rest of the forum to the top and bold-5 how many yards and points we've given up so far (in overwhelming victories) in another thread. Where ARE the good Falcons posters, anyways?

They make it so obvious, then celebrate as soon as a Saint fan enters a reply (quite a hefty victory condition, innit?). And then it backfires, and they still force it along. I guess back in the stone ages, when Rev and jb got their first granite tablets, that passed for a high-brow battle of wits or something. Nowadays, in the computer age, it's just a monobrow yawnfest. Personally, I think they're having trouble adjusting to our team's new attitude (a winning attitude B) )

As to this thread, man, WFW gets owned again(shocker). Now that you mentioned trolling, he'll have to say HE was trolling YOU, ALL ALONG just to save face. That, or he'll just spam-bump the rest of the forum to the top and bold-5 how many yards and points we've given up so far (in overwhelming victories) in another thread. Where ARE the good Falcons posters, anyways?

THE SAINTS HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM. ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IN THESE 2 GAMES IS, IN THE BOTTOM

HALF OF THE 3rd. QUARTER, THATS WHEN THE SAINTS REALLY GO TO WORK ON AN OPPONENT. TO ME,

THATS THE SIGN OF A WELL CONDITIONED TEAM. AND THE SAINTS KNOW HOW TO FINISH A TEAM OFF.

IF THEY KEEP THIS GOING, THEY WILL DO VERY WELL IN THE END. CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU MAY THINK

JOE, I UNLIKE YOU ....... ONLY WORRY ABOUT WHAT ATLANTA IS DOING. CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?? :)

I really think they get tired of trying to weed through the one liners also.

IMO these one liners really dropped his game, used to be much better when he thought about wtf he was posting