This should have never came down to that HAIL MARY

SWIFT HITTER

Playing devils advocate here.. If we would have thrown it a lot at the end and given up an INT or two( and not ran the clock down). We'd be crying for different reasons, just be happy we won. A win is a win, who cares about the stats.

dont care about stats..but that game should have never came down to a hail mary .This was a game we had in control.

usually stuff like that wouldn't bother me because we run the ball so good. but when we have days rushing like we did today it kind of bothers me. turner hadn't really done much and our line's run blocking has been god awful. on top of that carolina had 8 in the box almost all day long.

i think the point swift is trying to make is that if we do this in the FUTURE, we might get burned....

i'm sure swifty is happy as is everyone else that we won today and beat a division rival, but he was pointing out something that almost REALLY hurt us today.

We were shredding them with the pass and in the 4th quarter we get conservative..Jesus

This game shouldnt have been that close. We should have put that team away in the 4th quarter instead of running Turner up the middle.

Couldn't agree more. The top teams in this league do not let up and play not to lose...they play to win all the way to the clock hits zero. We have to stop with the old school run the clock out mentality. It will come back to haunt us like it has in the past.

CONSERVE MY A$$.

We played smart period.

Just imagine how stupid we would look if we come back in late 4th quarter and swinging the ball left and right.

Sorry but this is ATLANTA FALCONS, WE AINT NO NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!

We run the ball to first of all, eliminate turn over, and secondly run out the clock.

Its the referee who f*cked us up. If there was a correct spotting, the game could have been long over.

Some people knowledge of football here amaze me.

Even when our coaching staff did a perfect job, yall still find ways to complain. SMH

CONSERVE MY A$$.

We played smart period.

Just imagine how stupid we would look if we come back in late 4th quarter and swinging the ball left and right.

Sorry but this is ATLANTA FALCONS, WE AINT NO NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!

We run the ball to first of all, eliminate turn over, and secondly run out the clock.

Its the referee who f*cked us up. If there was a correct spotting, the game could have been long over.

Some people knowledge of football here amaze me.

Even when our coaching staff did a perfect job, yall still find ways to complain. SMH

Did you read the whole thread? Just curious...