Props to Carolina

nuccah

I must say, the Panthers played a very good game today. Exposed a lot of holes in our defense and came just short of sending the game to OT.

Can't wait to see the next game at your house. Meanwhile, the Saints are scaring the **** out of me.

they dont scare me.....

they beat the lions and a Eagles tam without a starting qb....

we have beat 2 div champs.... do the math

they dont scare me.....

they beat the lions and a Eagles tam without a starting qb....

we have beat 2 div champs.... do the math

Mind you, that Eagles Defense destroyed the Carolina offense that, outside of one bad play and a couple of bad breaks, took this game down to the wire.

They have, what, 90 some points in 2 GAMES?!

What's up with Turner? I know he had 100+ and that's sweet and all, but only 3.8 YPC? At one point in time he was averaging much less than that.

I didn't see any of the game, so I can't really speak for it. But how did he do today?

As for shred, give me a break. The Saints put up nearly 50 on a VERY good Eagles D. Mcnabb wouldn't have made up for 26 points. The Saints D played a good game today and Philly had to rely on a bunch of trick plays and Wildcat formations to move the ball.

Mind you, that Eagles Defense destroyed the Carolina offense that, outside of one bad play and a couple of bad breaks, took this game down to the wire.

They have, what, 90 some points in 2 GAMES?!

J Dellhome destroyed the Panthers O, Not so much Eagle D...

Today Panthers looked more like the 08 south Champs...

What's up with Turner? I know he had 100+ and that's sweet and all, but only 3.8 YPC? At one point in time he was averaging much less than that.

I didn't see any of the game, so I can't really speak for it. But how did he do today?

He got yards when we needed them. Nothing extravagant. Like Miami though, Carolina sold out for the run and chose their poison.

I must say, the Panthers played a very good game today. Exposed a lot of holes in our defense and came just short of sending the game to OT.

Can't wait to see the next game at your house. Meanwhile, the Saints are scaring the **** out of me.

Props to the Falcons, IMO.

It appeared that Delhomme got his confidence back, but the Falcons STILL controlled this game from start to finish.

This division race between the Falcons and Saints is going to be fun to watch.

As for shred, give me a break. The Saints put up nearly 50 on a VERY good Eagles D. Mcnabb wouldn't have made up for 26 points. The Saints D played a good game today and Philly had to rely on a bunch of trick plays and Wildcat formations to move the ball.

the line didn't run block very well and turner didn't hit the hole hard enough some plays. some plays looked like last year and some he was stuffed. imo it was mostly the run blocking because before the guy got the ball he had 2-3 people in his face on most plays. he might be hurt though because at the begging of the game they had snelling in a good bit.

either way props to the panthers. the game shouldn't have been nearly as close as it was and i'm blaming that on our O. they had the ball 2 or 3 times at the end and failed to do anything with it. panthers could've easily quit though when we went up by 15 pts with like 8 or 10 minutes left to go and they kept on playing. on to new england....

Jake always throws the ball around against us but he still lost! The panties put up a fight but they were outclassed by a team that has it all. I'll give them credit for a fight but I see them going maybe at best 7-9!

Your defense gave up 420 yards. If you think you have it all you need your head examined.

The offense is great though.

J Dellhome destroyed the Panthers O, Not so much Eagle D...

Today Panthers looked more like the 08 south Champs...

Then why did Delhomme for the most part, pick apart our D today?

The answer is simple, the Eagles D got to Delhomme consistently in their win. We did not. That Eagles D is a VERY good defense.

Put Delhomme on his back or in tight situations, and he will throw lots of INTs, and we gave him wayyyyy too much time to throw the ball. I can't blame us, if we sell out on a blitz, Smith and Muhammad will kill our DBs (match ours vs the Eagles CBs).

BTW, what that Saints fan said about Falcologic, is 100% right. Equivalent of Carologic. That Saints O is freaking disgustingly good.

It's not that simple, Nola. Kolb's inexperience afforded the Saints plenty of turnovers, possessions, and field position. All of that attributed to the Saints total yesterday afternoon.