I guarantee you Jerry is done for the year.

Tootie Quivers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peria Jerry is great, and I like him, but man how I keep saying it...Should have taken Delmas (IMO)

2 weeks in a row now Jerry leaves the game because of getting injured, or shaken up, however you want to take it. Hopefully he can bounce back and his knee isn't too banged up to play next week against the Patriots. We're going to need all hands on deck against that offense.

Peria Jerry is great, and I like him, but man how I keep saying it...Should have taken Delmas (IMO)

2 weeks in a row now Jerry leaves the game because of getting injured, or shaken up, however you want to take it. Hopefully he can bounce back and his knee isn't too banged up to play next week against the Patriots. We're going to need all hands on deck against that offense.

We've still got Tre Lewis. He was inactive today.

If worse come to worst, then we've also got Vance Walker on the PS.

looked like a good rotational player...Jerry is definitely the more talented player and you could telll we were penetrating as much w/o him..
Im not trying to be a hater but we werent getting any pressure with him the middle of the defensive line was dominated today. And JA98 got ran over by muhammed a freakin wide receiver ran over him.