Dan Williams DT 6'3" 327LBS.

ugadawg

I have noticed that every time I watch UT I always end up watching this guy. He always seems to be eating up blockers and getting good push. Granted I have not had alot of time to watch him it just seems ever time I always notice him.

UT fans am I seeing this correctly, and would this be a DT that we should watch as a possible NT pick.

I'd like to think we have enough talent on the dline right now and rather we get a solid LB to take over for Peterson and get more depth for the secondary as well as add more depth for the oline/or TE if available.

so you think he will go to high for us to get a LB and then get him in the 2nd/3rd/4th where ever he finally grades out. I actually worry that Lewis has been inactive, Jerry got hurt today, and Johnson is a career journeyman. I think we could use a big meateater at NT.

The last I looked I think he graded out as a later pick 6-7 Rd. I haven't seen him play much. Does he play with intensity? I would like to see more of our D Lineman play with enthusiam and attitude....

granted I have not seen him but a few time for pieces of games, but yes. Every time I watch this guy he is pushing the pile and is double alot. He just keeps driving his legs and pushing to the QB. As I saw it this really helped keep UF down. He filled the middle so the option had to flow away from him. Granted he is not a huge numbers type of guy, but I think a young Grady type. That is why I was looking for some UT fans to tell me if this is his usual play or am I just always catching him on his best plays.

Check him out next week

• 3 weeks later...