Media Bias

Vicious

Today will show you exactly how biased the media is to their love children of the the Pac 10. UGA lost to a top ten team at the time and dropped from 13 to 21, then fell to 23 after winning the next week. USC was #3 and lost to an unranked team, but I guarantee you that they will still be in the top 8 in the standings. Why do the consistently get overrated so bad along with Ohio St??

I don't think it's possible for USC to drop out of the top 10 unless they lose 2, the media I don't think would ever allow it.

yep. if uga drops from 13 to 21 losing to what at the time was a top 10 team on the road then usc should be ranked #11 due to losing to a unranked team. If they don't then the media bias will be clear.

ESPN loves the SEC. The only conference to ever have a co-branded logo with ESPN.

this. although i do agree with cable guy's reasoning about why usc wont fall that far.

right now, miami could win its next two games but probably won't get moved above 8 bc the media has piled on about the acc sucking this year. we get it - duke, maryland and virginia are awful. this wasnt a surprise. it won't matter that in that scenario will have beaten four top 25 teams whereas other teams in the top 10 havent even been tested.

fsu just beat a top 5 byu team but it was barely even mentioned over the weekend. i hold to my preseason prediction that fsu, miami, vt, clemson, unc, and ga tech will all be pretty good this year when its all said and done. vt doesnt have any offense, but it helps being the luckiest team in college football :lol: