No Madden 10 Roster Update This Week

STILL waiting so I can start my franchise. I really don't want to have to make up attributes for under-rated players (Koenen, Peterson, Nicholas, Norwood, etc.)

EA sucks.

How is Norwood under-rated. He cant even stay on the field long enough to prove his worth. Once again, ratings mean nothing in this game. I dominate with the Raiders online.

Norwood's catching, kick-return, speed, etc. are all under-rated. So what if you can win with the Raiders? I can win with crappy teams, too. Only teams I face are the Steelers, Patriots, Giants, and Cowboys anyways. How did I know this EA fanboy would show up to defend his precious Madden?

Awww, did I make the little fella angry :lol: :lol: :lol:

Norwood's catching, kick-return, speed, etc. are all under-rated. So what if you can win with the Raiders? I can win with crappy teams, too. Only teams I face are the Steelers, Patriots, Giants, and Cowboys anyways. How did I know this EA fanboy would show up to defend his precious Madden?

Who care's about kick-return? It doesn't help the user at all on returns, it's only for the AI. So what the **** does it matter. Speed is a 95.... That's perfectly where it should be. Like I said, his only bad rating is his catching. If his speed was any higher, I wouldn't have a problem rushing for 300 yards in a game with him because I already smoke people with him as it is.

Who care's about kick-return? It doesn't help the user at all on returns, it's only for the AI. So what the **** does it matter. Speed is a 95.... That's perfectly where it should be. Like I said, his only bad rating is his catching. If his speed was any higher, I wouldn't have a problem rushing for 300 yards in a game with him because I already smoke people with him as it is.

And that sir is the only thing that matters most, which is why I play with Oakland, who has some of the lowest player overalls in the game. I'm still trying to figure out why dude went off like that. He must not know about the Raiders player ratings

And that sir is the only thing that matters most, which is why I play with Oakland, who has some of the lowest player overalls in the game. I'm still trying to figure out why dude went off like that. He must not know about the Raiders player ratings

Nobody "went off". You spoke incorrectly (that Norwood's ratings were fine and that ratings in general don't matter) and I corrected you. You failed to realize this and then self-projected some dumb comment about making me angry when I pointed out that you're a fanboy.

Player ratings do matter. Online isn't the only aspect to this game. I mostly use Madden for franchise mode, and player ratings absolutely matter. Not to mention having the proper players active or on IR.

And yes, I know about the Raiders player ratings. I used them in one of my franchises (traded for Vick and built the most prolific offense ever LOL). Dude, you aren't some Madden guru or something. You're just a little kid with an emotional attachment to a corporation that pumps out half-azzed games.

LOL...run the ball with the 3 headed monster and go deep with Jamarcus. Works a lot.

Nobody "went off". You spoke incorrectly (that Norwood's ratings were fine and that ratings in general don't matter) and I corrected you. You failed to realize this and then self-projected some dumb comment about making me angry when I pointed out that you're a fanboy.

Player ratings do matter. Online isn't the only aspect to this game. I mostly use Madden for franchise mode, and player ratings absolutely matter. Not to mention having the proper players active or on IR.

And yes, I know about the Raiders player ratings. I used them in one of my franchises (traded for Vick and built the most prolific offense ever LOL). Dude, you aren't some Madden guru or something. You're just a little kid with an emotional attachment to a corporation that pumps out half-azzed games.

Show me where I said his ratings were fine. And many other's on this site have said the same thing about ratings not meaning anything. You're just one of those that whine and cry about every aspect of a video game that doesn't make you happy. It's ok. There are other's out there just like you.

Show me where I said his ratings were fine. And many other's on this site have said the same thing about ratings not meaning anything. You're just one of those that whine and cry about every aspect of a video game that doesn't make you happy. It's ok. There are other's out there just like you.

Nobody's whining or crying, either. I'm complaining about a product I've spent my money on, as I'm more than entitled to do. I've bought every Madden since Sega Genesis, son, and ever since EA acquired exclusive rights it's been downhill. This year is the first Madden that's even playable on PS3 or 360. They stripped out a bunch of features from previous games and are trying to nickel-and-dime their customers for it, and now they're slacking on the roster updates.

I'm completely justified to complain. The problem is people who simply accept half-azzed products from a company that has a monopoly on NFL games or even make excuses for them. Like you.

Nobody's whining or crying, either. I'm complaining about a product I've spent my money on, as I'm more than entitled to do. I've bought every Madden since Sega Genesis, son, and ever since EA acquired exclusive rights it's been downhill. This year is the first Madden that's even playable on PS3 or 360. They stripped out a bunch of features from previous games and are trying to nickel-and-dime their customers for it, and now they're slacking on the roster updates.

I'm completely justified to complain. The problem is people who simply accept half-azzed products from a company that has a monopoly on NFL games or even make excuses for them. Like you.

Your real point would be?????? If you feel a game is on the decline, why spend your 60 bucks on it. Sounds like a waste doesn't it. They skip a week or 2 and that's a huge problem. You talkin bout you want updates to start a franchise. You must start a new franchise every update. :lol: :lol: And I'm still waiting for you to point out where I said Norwood's ratings are fine

Your real point would be?????? If you feel a game is on the decline, why spend your 60 bucks on it. Sounds like a waste doesn't it. They skip a week or 2 and that's a huge problem. You talkin bout you want updates to start a franchise. You must start a new franchise every update. :lol: :lol: And I'm still waiting for you to point out where I said Norwood's ratings are fine

-Because it's the only NFL game, and I love NFL football. And $65 (don't forget that tax) ain't ****. I enjoy Madden- don't get me wrong- even the crappy ones the last few years I can run franchises and play with friends. And the online this year is much improved (aside from the accelerated clock)- not nearly as much cheesing and glitching.

Like I said before, I'm a long time fan of the Madden franchise. So why wouldn't I complain about what I feel is wrong with the game? Every time someone points out the flaws in the game or how EA is jerking folks, you get all argumentative and try to act like their complaints aren't valid. You're a fanboy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just for emphasis -------> :lol:

-I don't start a new franchise after every update. I run multiple franchises every year. A lot of them I just F around with other teams and sim a whole bunch of seasons to bring in my draft classes from NCAA. But to do my TRUE simulation franchise with the Falcons, I like to wait until a couple updates into the season after you can start to see the way teams are trending in real life and after EA sorts out the final rosters and ratings somewhat.

-You disagreed that Norwood's ratings were too low, therefore implying "it's fine". You never said it verbatim, but that's meaningless semantics. I also think you're wrong about Kick Return ratings not affecting when you control the player. Turn Norwood's up to 99 and tell me that isn't a big difference.

-Because it's the only NFL game, and I love NFL football. And $65 (don't forget that tax) ain't ****. I enjoy Madden- don't get me wrong- even the crappy ones the last few years I can run franchises and play with friends. And the online this year is much improved (aside from the accelerated clock)- not nearly as much cheesing and glitching.

Like I said before, I'm a long time fan of the Madden franchise. So why wouldn't I complain about what I feel is wrong with the game? Every time someone points out the flaws in the game or how EA is jerking folks, you get all argumentative and try to act like their complaints aren't valid. You're a fanboy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just for emphasis -------> :lol:

-I don't start a new franchise after every update. I run multiple franchises every year. A lot of them I just F around with other teams and sim a whole bunch of seasons to bring in my draft classes from NCAA. But to do my TRUE simulation franchise with the Falcons, I like to wait until a couple updates into the season after you can start to see the way teams are trending in real life and after EA sorts out the final rosters and ratings somewhat.

-You disagreed that Norwood's ratings were too low, therefore implying "it's fine". You never said it verbatim, but that's meaningless semantics. I also think you're wrong about Kick Return ratings not affecting when you control the player. Turn Norwood's up to 99 and tell me that isn't a big difference.

100% truth. That whole " if you're gonna complain then don't buy it" crap is a load of BS. If you've been playing Madden since it came out and having loads of fun with it then all of sudden they start coming out with stuff that ruins the fun, while being the only NFL game out there, people are gonna still buy it, but people will complain when the game is shipped with bs issues flooding it. I love football so i'm gonna spend the 60 regardless and at the same time I FRICKIN PAID 60 DOLLARS SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FRICKIN COMPLAIN!

Sorry guys, but OVR ratings do not matter. It's just all the ratings of the player (For the position they play) averaged together. Nothing else. So say, if you have a WR with a 10 catching, but his overall is a 85, he's not going to be good. He's going to SUCK. Me personally, I just look at individual ratings for what I need to use everyone for. All I need Norwood for is for route running and speed. So that's what I look at pretty much.

I can make an interception with the lowest cornerback in the game, which I believe is like a 34 overall, just as easy as I can with a guy like Asante Samuel, because I control the player. If you're controlling the player, really the only things that matter are core ratings like speed, catching, and what not. Overall doesn't mean a thing, zone D man D and press don't mean anything either if you control them.

And on a third note, just because your favorite team has a certain player, doesn't mean his ratings should be higher than they are. If that was the case everyone would be 85 or above and the game would go back to being too balanced again. So stop bitching about ratings. And no, I don't like EA. I actually prefer 2k.