Baldinger, Sharpe and Theisman all predict Falcons to win

FalconJim

On NFL.com, Baldinger, Sharpe and Theisman ALL three predict the Falcons to win vs Carolina, Sunday.

I hope this isn't the "kiss of death". I kinda like flying under the radar, and being the underdog. But, maybe just maybe,

we're beginning to get a little respect from the media.

FalconJim.

See, you either have to be the "I like being the underdog" guy or the "We want our respect" guy, but your not allowed to be both.

This probably has as much to do with them going against Carolina than them going for Atlanta.

I wish Carolina played the Lions this week. It would have been fun to see who they all picked. :lol:

And don't expect any props from the media if we do win because they will credit it more towards Carolina losing it rather than us winning it.

But don't worry, if you like to "fly under the radar" so to speak, we'll get our chance next week when we go to Boston to face the Patriots. Especially if Brady and company take care of the media darlings Jets this week. Expect EVERYONE to pick them against us, no matter what the outcome of this game.

This probably has as much to do with them going against Carolina than them going for Atlanta.

I wish Carolina played the Lions this week. It would have been fun to see who they all picked. :lol:

And don't expect any props from the media if we do win because they will credit it more towards Carolina losing it rather than us winning it.

But don't worry, if you like to "fly under the radar" so to speak, we'll get our chance next week when we go to Boston to face the Patriots. Especially if Brady and company take care of the media darlings Jets this week. Expect EVERYONE to pick them against us, no matter what the outcome of this game.

I'd say when a QB has won 22 straight regular season games, a team is probably going to be heavily favored at home against anyone. Still, I think you are wrong, I think some guys will pick us because people hate NE, I've seen a lot of guys pick the Jets this week, and I think NE is going to roll the Jets today.

If this team is really headed in the direction we think and hope it is, the mindset of "Flying under the radar" is a thing of the past. The Pats, Steelers, etc. fans probably can't even conceive of flying under the radar.

To be contenders, we have to win the games we are supposed to win and win the ones we are not.

I mean, is it still possible for us to fly under the radar?????????? We went to the playoffs last year, we picked up Tony G this off season....

It doesn't make any difference at all what the radar says, or what these talking heads say.

That radar bs is as meaningless as the picks people make from week to week.

Just win.

If this team is really headed in the direction we think and hope it is, the mindset of "Flying under the radar" is a thing of the past. The Pats, Steelers, etc. fans probably can't even conceive of flying under the radar.

To be contenders, we have to win the games we are supposed to win and win the ones we are not.

Totally agree... Respect is what most fans want and that is growing with the Falcons.

The Falcons if they are indeed becoming a top tier team will take care of business this afternoon. I believe they are and will.

Totally agree... Respect is what most fans want and that is growing with the Falcons.

Except for the fans who want to "fly under the radar".

I don't care about respect or flying under the radar, I just want to see coach Smith standing in the confetti and lifting that Lombardi trophy.