Las Vegas Falcon Fans

Hueyt1

I live in Summerlin, and usually go to a buffalo wild wings on Hualapai and Flamingo. There was another falcon fan who used to go there as well last year, but didn't see him for week 1. They usually don't have the falcons on one of the big screens, but they always have it on one of the TV's there. If you go, I'll be the guy in the Roddy White jersey. If you don't see me at first, it's usually pretty quiet in there when the game starts...just follow the yelling and jagermeister shots. :lol:

FALCONS!

I live in the Summerlin area, Ive got the DirecTV sunday ticket but i would be interested in meeting other fans

at a local hangout to watch it if they had the audio as well

With the weather like it is there you guys just need one of those inflatable screen by "king Kong"...or just Kong, I cant remember. You could set it up in different back yards and such. A bar called Midway does it here(atl) and it is really popular on college nights. Good luck working it out guys!

Hey it's great to see some people in these boards are from Vegas. I live in the Northwest and usually resort to watching it at home by myself w/ my Directv ticket. It would be great to watch with some fellow fans but this weekend I can't, but let's get together soon! Go Birds!!

Tricky