2 Top TE's down

They will probably forgo the Draft and enter next year depending on their stock. I would love to get one of them with our 3rd round pick.

The big thing that those players may think of is that they can't risk another injury in college before making any money. Oklahoma probably loses Bradford this year so Gresham may come out considering his numbers will probably take a hit.

We will have to see, but season ending injuries can definitely hurt a player's overall stock. Right now 2nd round is probably the highest that either one of them go.

Gronkowski is a junior so he will definitely not be in the draft this year.

Gresham is a senior so he will either be in the draft or he could try to get a medical redshirt.

Either way, I like Gronkowski over Gresham by a significant amount so I hope we hold off on getting the TE heir until he enters the draft. Gronkowski is a great receiving threat, perhaps not as dynamic as Gresham, but he is a much much better blocker.

Gronkowski is a perfect fit for our offense and he'd be great for Matt Ryan to have for his career.

Gronkowski is a junior so he will definitely not be in the draft this year.

Gresham is a senior so he will either be in the draft or he could try to get a medical redshirt.

Either way, I like Gronkowski over Gresham by a significant amount so I hope we hold off on getting the TE heir until he enters the draft. Gronkowski is a great receiving threat, perhaps not as dynamic as Gresham, but he is a much much better blocker.

Gronkowski is a perfect fit for our offense and he'd be great for Matt Ryan to have for his career.

yup. i love gresham, but i'd like to have gronkowski for all the reasons you listed. i'd just key in on him and draft him whenever he comes out. if he stays for one more year that may bode even better for us because tony still has 2 years left after this one. he'd have a year to work with tony and then we'd be able to cut him lose. even with the injury i'm not sure gresham would fall to us because i don't think we'd take him with our 1st and we don't have a 2.