Mark Richt- -NEEDS TO GO

SWIFT HITTER

No NO NOOOO

Richt stays hes one of the best coaches in the nation. The thing that needs to go is Willie Martinez. His bend dont break Defense just cant hack it in the SEC. Also Bobo needs to sharpen up or he needs to go to.

No way we get ride of Richt but the cordonationers need to start showing me something or heads are going to be rolling

Even if Richt flops this year he still has acouple more years to get it back

swifthitter, you are a uga fan? i never knew that. well let's just say i can't begin to start where you are wrong..

swifthitter, you are a uga fan? i never knew that. well let's just say i can't begin to start where you are wrong..

Im not a big uga fan I follow them .He is a good coach by raking in the wins and that will continue to put 9 /10 wins a year but he will never get this team to a National Championship.Also see his in game strategy is sub par. He has talent each year on his squad but it seems to me every couple of games the team loses focus and plays down to the talent they are facing.

In 02' losing to Florida

04' loss to auburn

seems to every BIG GAME he is in the team is not ready.

No NO NOOOO

Richt stays hes one of the best coaches in the nation. The thing that needs to go is Willie Martinez. His bend dont break Defense just cant hack it in the SEC. Also Bobo needs to sharpen up or he needs to go to.

No way we get ride of Richt but the cordonationers need to start showing me something or heads are going to be rolling

Even if Richt flops this year he still has acouple more years to get it back

I agree with you to a degree but that's also part of the problem. Richt tends to be loyal to a fault and if he refuses to get rid of coordinators then you guys may not have a choice...

If he had the stones to fire the people who are the problem I'd be fine with him but I think if he was going to do the right thing it would be done by now. After a few more losses this year and he will have to do something though. I hate to say it but even though the defensive scheme is horrible at best the talent on that side of the ball isn't very good either.

Richt needs to go? You are out of your mind. Richt is without question one of the top head coaches in the country.

If he were fired you'd hear a whole lot more cheering from our opponents than from the fans.

If we lose any more games like we lost that first one, then I really think the heat will rise up more for some changes to be made in Richt's coaching staff... but Richt himself, I just don't see him going anywhere. The only thing he hasn't done is beat Florida much... we play great on the road, we play great at home, we have dominated the GT rivalry since Richt has been here, we play good in bowl games, he brings in great recruiting classes... we expect double digits in the win column every year.

The only thing Richt needs to do different is be more hard nosed with his coordinators and demand a little more accountability when they are messing up.