Anyone looking forward to...

gHost83

First off, just want it to be known that it is my first post, so hey to all the real falcon fans!!! Been a fan since 83 (when I was born), and am excited to talk to my people!!! With that being said, who is ready for the absolute spineless coach of the Razorbacks get scrubbed tonight!!! Just a little payback for giving all us fans the worse ride that uneventful year... <_<

aj green's going off for 200 yds today. arkansas's pass D looks god awful.

Georgia's couldn't have been worse. We will see what happened. An 11-5 season means I'm not bitter anymore. All that means is if he is screaming for help on the side of a bridge, I will no longer smash his fingers until he lets go. I'd just walk past.

Georgia's couldn't have been worse. We will see what happened. An 11-5 season means I'm not bitter anymore. All that means is if he is screaming for help on the side of a bridge, I will no longer smash his fingers until he lets go. I'd just walk past.

haha i'd do the same

i'm not really bitter either, i just love watching aj green. he's one of my favorite college players.

i don't really care what petrino does at arkansas. there's too much good going on for the falcons NOW to be worried about the past. if petrino never left we probably wouldn't have ryan, turner, tony, baker, lofton and others. probably would've been watching brian brohm become a bust for us.

Interesting (and the right one, if I may add) take on the game. It is certainly true that our organization would not be in the position it's in today without the turn of events that happened those few years ago... Just couldn't resist creating this post, even though it may be in the wrong forum ;) ;)

I was worried for awhile but think we will take care of business.

If they lose and the Braves let the Phillies come back it could be a bad omen for tomorrow. I have seen weeks like this where it rains all week and all the local teams lose.

If that scenario plays out it would read like:

Tech blown out

Braves lose Game1

Dream eliminated from playoffs

Braves blow Game2 (Ok we hold on to win this one after Sorryano gives up 4 in the ninth)

Georgia beat by Quitrino

Braves swept by Phillies

Falcons lose to CAR like JetPac predicted

There is no doubt Petrino was going to leave at the end of the season, and we certainly came out of the whole situation like a rose. If Petrino had waited until the end of the season to leave and say "I came here to coach MV7, I'm outie" I don't think anyone would hate him like we do. But to leave a note in 53 men's locker with 4 games left in a season.... what parent would send their 18 year old son to go learn lessons like that from this man?

And haha Dawgs got it turned around and Petrino got cocky when he should have run the ball and killed the clock back on his 15 with 1:10 left in the half. Instead, he tries to score and calls 2 out of 3 pass plays and leave 0:45 and UGA gets a FG with 0:07. Great coaching Pigtrino.