Super Bowl

Carolina Blue

Once again I'm a Falcons fan. I live in North Carolina and use to root for the Falcons when Carolina didn't have a team. Yes it took me this long to say I can not take it any more. It doesn't seem like the Panthers are not going in the right direction. They pay a guy who is garbage but make a star player suffer. Peppers no fault to his own is playing not to get hurt (He wants to be paid) . On the other hand the staff of the Falcons is building a team that is capable of winning it all this year plus the next couple. This is how I see the playoff picture turning out this year:

#1 seed Falcons (14-2) - #1 seed Steelers (14-2)

#2 seed Giants (13-3) - #2 seed Patriots (11-5)

#3 seed Packers (12-4) - #3 seed Titans (11-5)

#4 seed Seahawks ( 7-9) - #4 seed Chargers (8-8)

#5 seed Vikings (11-5) - #5 seed Ravens (11-5)

#6 seed Eagles (11-5) - #6 seed Colts (10-6)

Eagles beats the Packers

Vikings beats the Seahawks

Titans beats the Colts

Ravens beats the Chargers

Falcons beats the Eagles ( Remember the time, Doing the Dirty Bird dance all the way to Miami)

Vikings beats the Giants

Steelers beats the Ravens

Titans beats the Patriots

Falcons beats the Vikings (just like 1999 but this time Falcons plays host and old time kicker Elam kicks the winning FG instead of Anderson)

Steelers beats the Titans

Falcons beats the Steelers ( Just like 1999 the Falcons are in the Super Bowl and plays the defending super bowl champs in MIAMI)

* Saints will be in the same situation the Patriots was last year (11-5) but miss out on the playoffs because the NFC West has sorry teams.

Once again I'm a Falcons fan. I live in North Carolina and use to root for the Falcons when Carolina didn't have a team. Yes it took me this long to say I can not take it any more. It doesn't seem like the Panthers are not going in the right direction. They pay a guy who is garbage but make a star player suffer. Peppers no fault to his own is playing not to get hurt (He wants to be paid) . On the other hand the staff of the Falcons is building a team that is capable of winning it all this year plus the next couple. This is how I see the playoff picture turning out this year:

Eagles beats the Packers

Titans beats the Colts

Falcons beats the Eagles ( Remember the time, Doing the Dirty Bird dance all the way to Miami)

Vikings beats the Giants

Falcons beats the Vikings (just like 1999 but this time Falcons plays host and old time kicker Elam kicks the winning FG instead of Anderson)

Falcons beats the Steelers ( Just like 1999 the Falcons are in the Super Bowl and plays the defending super bowl champs in MIAMI)

* Saints will be in the same situation the Patriots was last year (11-5) but miss out on the playoffs because the NFC West has sorry teams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: crack does bad things to your brain

Eagles beats the Packers

Titans beats the Colts

Vikings beats the Giants

Well welcome back! But I do have to say were you every a Panthers fan in the first place? You are showing the Birds alot of love

I live in Carolina and I still represent my state but I do not support the panthers or panties whatever you what to call them.

Officiallly, they are the panties, but unofficially, they are the Pink Panties. I appreciate your dilemmna, and your geographic location should not be held against you.

That is GPS discrimination, and we will not stand for it.

Welcome, Falcon Fan, from our sister state.