Pick'em Predictions.. UGA at Arkansas

xFalconLord

If Martinez calls that soft a** Zonatell scheme again this week then I'm going to have to say my Dawgs bit the bullet this week. There's no way they can play that far off of the receivers again this game and hope to have any success.

Mallett is a solid passer.. I dont know what ARK has on defense, but they should score some points.

So what you are saying is Martinez somehow figures out what an adjustment is? Lol

Yes. I'm also saying that Mallet is an immobile quarterback. If Garcia hadn't played the game of his life, Georgia would have had 6 + sacks.

Look for Georgia to get a ton of pressure on Mallet today forcing turnovers and short drives.

Mallet will throw some TD's today, but he will be on his butt for the better part of the night.

Yes. I'm also saying that Mallet is an immobile quarterback. If Garcia hadn't played the game of his life, Georgia would have had 6 + sacks.

Look for Georgia to get a ton of pressure on Mallet today forcing turnovers and short drives.

Mallet will throw some TD's today, but he will be on his butt for the better part of the night.

yep if garcia wasn't able to escape we have had at least 6 sacks in that game.. mallet can't move very well. that will be an issue for that offense. right now i don't have any feel on this game..

yep if garcia wasn't able to escape we have had at least 6 sacks in that game.. mallet can't move very well. that will be an issue for that offense. right now i don't have any feel on this game..

With the injuries along the defensive line, I think Cornelius Washington needs to be a big factor for the dogs. If Washington doesnt show up, UGA will have to bring LBs to get pressure. That is where I see ARK's short passing game going for long gains.

I just dont see enough talent at DE to keep Mallett on his toes, of course that doesnt matter if Michael Smith has a big game.

With the injuries along the defensive line, I think Cornelius Washington needs to be a big factor for the dogs. If Washington doesnt show up, UGA will have to bring LBs to get pressure. That is where I see ARK's short passing game going for long gains.

I just dont see enough talent at DE to keep Mallett on his toes, of course that doesnt matter if Michael Smith has a big game.

see justin houston and cornelius washington getting a lot of pressure on mallet.. now will it be enough? all depends on our lbs and secondary.. cmr called out cwm after viewing tape of the last game.. we can't give big cushions like we did last game or we will give up 50.