i Know this is off topic but

darthfalconus

of any job opening for a 35 year old whose main line of knowledge is restaurant management ?

i left work sick yesterday and then around 3pm my owner called and fired me so im willing to work almost whatever.

respond here or email me GAsBestPoet-yahoo

Don't know too much about the Houston County Area, but D&H Distribution in Coweta County is holding an open house w/ on site interviews.

Saturday September 26, from 9AM to 12PM.

http://www.times-herald.com/classifieds/topads/00053060

is that really all to the story?

now if ur talking about me, of course not. that would be true with anyone. Im sure i dont even know the whole story either but Ive always known my owner was more hard on me than anyone else that worked for him. If i did things that other managers got away with I wouldve gotten fired a long time ago. But if i did things that they did (which was hardly ever to never) id get wrote up etc...

for example, yeah i do kinda have irritable bowel syndrome and usually doesnt bother me much, but on occasion it does. there were times id leave early, but only if there was adequate employees there, and under manager supervision. But others would leave early for no reason at all, call in because they had stayed up all night "partying" and that would always seem to fall unnoticed, but if i left early cause i had bad tummy it always seemed to be noticed.

example 2 usually there is an opener, a mid manager, and a closer. on somedays only an opener and closer with hardly no manager overlap.

one day (a fri or sat ) there were 2 openers and 2 closers AND a mid manager ( i was opener ). at 3 ish i left the store with a load of dirty towels ( we were running out of clean ones and Cintas would not come till monday) 2 managers were there and 2 would show up at 4 so 4 managers would be there during shift change ( way more than enough ) noone else was going to man up and wash towels in their washing machines so if i didnt do it the store ( a food establishment ) was not going to have clean towels to Clean with.

I got wrote up for leaving the store with 2 managers on duty and 2 more to come. but if one of the other managers "got sick/ wanted to f their partner / or whatever BS excuse they came up with to ask me to leave early and leave me there by myself was always "fine" and never disciplined over. I guess it was fair enough for me to be the only manager enough responsible to do anything about the dirty towel problem but not fair enough for me to have to ruin my whole day waiting till after my shift and then having to bring the towels back ( without being compensated for detergent, gas, or wear and tear on my washer, i might add)

but for all i care i hope the place falls under . i was always the person who did ALL the major clerical work week to week month to month.

i was the only manager 100% realiable to come in when scheduled, not call out (2 times in 3 years) always was able to be reached ( the GM is still allowed to get away with not being able to be contacted when needed )( he never seems to have a phone number that is still functional the next month, or heck the next week for that matter ) as far as im concerned i was the only manager 100 % loyal to that place where as the others were only partially loyal to their paycheck or immature and loyal because of the payscale.

i should have looked for another job a long time ago but was faithfull to the brand and the franchise owner ( though i liked him personally but not as much professionally ) i had and although other managers PS me off i generally liked my job . not enough to quit or to slack off

of any job opening for a 35 year old whose main line of knowledge is restaurant management ?

i left work sick yesterday and then around 3pm my owner called and fired me so im willing to work almost whatever.

I'm retired byron, don't know of any openings but if you tell where you worked will be sure to avoid eating there and will tell others some kind of crap that will make them think about eating there also.

If you're willing to commute 30 minutes to Macon

Entry Level manager position

Only thing I found on a quick search. If I run across anything else, I'll certainly let you know.

I was recently out of work, most people I know who have been laid off end up with a better job than they started with. Stay positive, hit the pavement hard, and I think you'll be shocked at how many jobs are still out there. Good luck.

who that sickly looking guy in you AV darthfalcons?

He needs to bulk up. Add like 30 lbs of muscle to that frame and he'd be jard to stop. He'd still be ugly but he'd be pulling in ladies just off being ripped. I'm not the best looking guy but I am ripped and that brings the ladies to the yard if you know what I'm saying. I would hook him up with my daily workout and supplement routine.

He needs to bulk up. Add like 30 lbs of muscle to that frame and he'd be jard to stop. He'd still be ugly but he'd be pulling in ladies just off being ripped. I'm not the best looking guy but I am ripped and that brings the ladies to the yard if you know what I'm saying. I would hook him up with my daily workout and supplement routine.

good point. you ever takes steroid? I needs to lose about 100 pound. I keeps wait for diet Doritio.