Concerns about the game Tomorrow

Jp7833

Mine as well be playing the detriot Lions... :D

They're nowhere near that bad.....

Anything can happen any week in the freakin' NFL....

I know Smitty and the boys aren't taking anyone on our schedule lightly.......

I live in NC 45 mins from Charlotte and hate the Panthers and their fans.......the Panthers are not as bad as some folks think. It will probably be a close gm. I would hate like $%^^& to lose this gm. If our defense is really as good as it played last wk, we should be ok, but the Panthers aren't as bad as they played last wk. I wish they were and it would suit me if they went 0-16

looking at all the current matchups & play calls the panties can possibly make.......we will win tomorrows game.

We have got the required skill sets to finish the season better than last year & go deep in playoffs.

That, said I have some incredible video clips & sound bites from Carolina's players about their drift within their unit especially v/s their qb & will post the same with my 2am crowd tonite!!!

Til then.......get high!!

GO Falcons!!!

Mine as well be playing the detriot Lions... :D
They're nowhere near that bad.....

Anything can happen any week in the freakin' NFL....

I know Smitty and the boys aren't taking anyone on our schedule lightly.......

They really are that bad, and you'll see it on sunday when they quit after the first quarter... again! :D

Okay, I just wanted to quote the above so that if/when Carolina beats the Bucs, I can rub it in. :lol: :P

Seriously, the only thing that concerns me (slightly) is the reaction of this board if our Birds don't dominate.

So many on here actually expect a blow-out. That rarely happens in the NFL.

Now, I do expect a victory. And I'd be fine with a last second fieldgoal in overtime, just as long as we get the W. But I get the feeling that many here wouldn't be happy and would actually criticize our team all week if we don't destroy the Panties.

I hope we do, and it wouldn't surprise me if we do, I just don't "expect" it from our team.

Whether Carolina quits or not wont really matter. Falcons matchup very well with those people. They have a qb that is sub par right now. There strength is running the football. That plays right into the Falcons hands.

As for the Falcons offense...............................................nuff said.

30-14 Falcons