Panther Pre-Game report with Video

Magoo

Im not TO CONCERNED about the Panthers...but this is the NFL and any given sunday..

That's true. I am sure the Panthers will not be looking to pack it in for the season. They played poorly on offense. In the red zone they stunk. Certainly their offensive line will be looking to sure things up and their D will be working on their approach in the zone.

Having a bad game can get a team's attention in a hurry. I don't think they are a bad team by any stretch of the imagination. They are a good team that had a bad game. I saw in another topic, someone saying the Panthers are worse than the Lions? Umm this is after 1 week? The Buffalo Bills were looking good after week 5 last year. What happened to them?

I look for the Panthers to be trying to reestablish themselves as the top team in the South.

We need to smack the Panthers in the mouth early. The Panthers were actually looking decent until the Jake fumble in the second quarter. We need to get ahead of them early.

His confidence is on ground zero.....moreso S.Smith & his unit can't accept him as a QB!

That sums up everything for tomorrows game.... Go Falcons!

BTW: be there at 2am tonite.......will be posting some videos & sound bites by Panthers crew about Jake!!

His confidence is on ground zero.....moreso S.Smith & his unit can't accept him as a QB!

That sums up everything for tomorrows game.... Go Falcons!

BTW: be there at 2am tonite.......will be posting some videos & sound bites by Panthers crew about Jake!!

It seems his arm isn't alive. His passes had no zip at all.