Take A Look.....

yardbird?

Don't worry you'll always have the Lombardi card...but it will be sad when your still using it 25 years from now saying we one it all back in 02'! :rolleyes:

I'm old enough to know the entire history, so yea, I will strike your Falcon side with it if needed. In this case, it was a fairweather on the PR board I was talking about, but like REV says, if the shoe fits, get mama to un-bury it from your azz.

Oh, I more than rmember. I remember when we set the all time record for defensive scoring by shutting down the buccies out 17-0 in their 2nd season! Of course it was the taint's who had to stop the 0-26 run by giving up your first win. That team has a shytty history to say the least!

The Falcons won pushing the slimey turd furthest that year, right :lol: .

Wonder who get the award this year....

I'm talking about overall record as a franchise you are the worst and it is true!

:lol::lol::lol:

There is only one thing that matters in the NFL, leave your pushing the slimey turd farthest with your Saints Alliance.

Of course you could bring up that little "other team" thing since you conviently have one :lol: .

At least all the Saints stand by their history

Technically thats not true either we went over that in the offseason. It is a virtual tie and if you add over greater successs in the postseason over yours than we wipe you out. Besides this was directed at a buccies fan to prove a point? Why did you jump on the subject? saints fans always feeling inadequate! :lol:

What point did you prove again?

In a delusional world with your Skins jersey on under your Falcon jersey, I suppose you made one?

I do wish I had a picture of the Lombardi handy, because that is the only real point.

Bucs win again

No lie we want one too, I can't deny that! You will always have the Lombardi card but after yerars of us annihilating the buccies won't pulling that out seem sad especially if we have one too? :D

I haven't bought a Skins jersey since Riggins? I have bought plenty of Falcons paraphernalia over the years though!

I don't, but that bucs team of '02 does and always will, and it is a nice big shiny metal thing, not a card.

Why do we have to have a history lesson at the beginning of each season in here?

Oh yeah, a fairweather Falcon fan is running around Al gores internet.

No lie we want one too, I can't deny that! You will always have the Lombardi card but after yerars of us annihilating the buccies won't pulling that out seem sad especially if we have one too? :D

I haven't bought a Skins jersey since Riggins? I have bought plenty of Falcons paraphernalia over the years though!

What? No Sonny Jurgensen/Billy Kilmer jersies? You probably have a George Allen mural above your bed.....