Yes...They bring in the drugs.

Lee Harvey Oswald

we've been making money off drugs for years and years...

and making money off of "stopping" the drug war....nothing new

and then making more money off of the way the drug offenders are treated.

my favorite is when people want to spend more to "keep drugs off of our streets" :lol:

guy in the video is a tool though....

we've been making money off drugs for years and years...

and making money off of "stopping" the drug war....nothing new

and then making more money off of the way the drug offenders are treated.

my favorite is when people want to spend more to "keep drugs off of our streets" :lol:

guy in the video is a tool though....

Without question this is true. John Kerry has been in interviews acknowledging this and that he can document it fully...

While what he is saying is something we all know. Our government funds the drugs they also fund to fight.

It's good business. You sell the product, you pay yourself to fight the product in your country. You repossess the product then sell the product again for more profit.

But this guy is a joke. Where are his connections between all these companies he listed? And why is the title suggesting Obama is behind this when the whole ******* time he was naming Bush and Cheney?

While what he is saying is something we all know. Our government funds the drugs they also fund to fight.

It's good business. You sell the product, you pay yourself to fight the product in your country. You repossess the product then sell the product again for more profit.

But this guy is a joke. Where are his connections between all these companies he listed? And why is the title suggesting Obama is behind this when the whole ******* time he was naming Bush and Cheney?

I was wondering the same things myself. Only guess I had on Obama was that he hasn't put a stop to it and allowing it to continue? Oh yeah, check your PM's again... :D

The only reason the war on drugs is still on is to keep law enforcment working. The last thing they want is to stop drugs from coming in because then they have nothing to do. The war on drugs is beyond stupid imo. As long as there is a desire for them they will never stop being used, end of story.