We are playing at the dome Sunday

deacon

I know this is not actually about the Falcons but I thought it would be OK to post here.

After the game Sunday the 9 year old rec league team that I coach will be playing in the dome. We are the Union Grove Junior Wolverines from the Georgia Extreme league. We will be playing a team from Fayetteville.

I hope you fans in attendance can stick around and watch some future Falcons grind on the gridiron.

We are supposed to have access to the locker room in the 3rd qtr and get a chance to meet the Falcons after their game. It should be a blast for the kids and I know I would have loved to play on a professional field when I was a kid. They will probably remember this for the rest of their lives.

Yes, it is just like the games that are played at halftime. In fact we were supposed to play at halftime of the Eagles game on Dec 6 but since that game got moved to primetime they gave us this as an alternative. Of course I would have preferred to play at halftime but the kids will get a kick out of it regardless.