NFC Championship

(R) = sore loser

I'd say Atl v NYG, maybe GB or Philly. Of course nothing would make me happier than destroying the Vikes again to go to the SB.

As good as that would look to build up the game, I dont know if I really wanna meet this Vikings team in that situation this season. I still think they have a ? at QB. But if anything, I think Green Bay will be one of the teams, if not us.

I agree, which makes it really sad that they will win their Divison. <_<

It's sad that the NFC west gets to put a team in the playoffs, but it's good that the Falcons might get to play one of them in the playoffs.

And yeas, I realize that didn't work out for Atlanta last year. That Atlanta team wasn't ready. This one is more than ready.

It's about Karma guys....we DESERVE THIS SCHITT !!!! How many years have we suffered??????!!!! Then look at Mora/ Seattle

Dude took us to the NFC Championship his first year.....w/ MICHAEL FREAKING VICK !!!!!!!! If you can get to the NFC Championship w/ Vick

you are definitely coaching !!!!! Since then he has gotten a bum rap... who wins with starters out (w/ injuries) of the caliber of Kerney, Coleman, John Abraham, Brady Smith, Travis Hall ALL AT THE SAME TIME OUT w/ INJURIES ?????!!!!!

No coach wins with Vick at QB and that many KEY injuries.... You saw it..... Seattle won 28-0 first game....Hasselbeck healthy, Mora energized..... WE WILL MEET IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP..... mark my words !!!!