moore

2K_DAVIS

And your basing your assesment that he will start off of what exactly?

The fact he has barely played or practiced with this team for the past 2 months?

I'm not sayng he will start.Don't put words on my mouth.It's just that it doesn't happened a competiton yet.DeCoud it's not an All-Pro, Playmaker safety, and Moore have this potential.It's just a matter of time that he will show it.

And your basing your assesment that he will start off of what exactly?

The fact he has barely played or practiced with this team for the past 2 months?

do people here not have a clear understanding of potential ceilings? as of right now, Moore's is higher...nobody is saying he's the better choice RIGHT NOW. we're just hoping that he'll play to his potential and become a better choice

Did you know Tony Taylor was the starter at MLB until the middle of the PS?

Oh give me a break, of course I do. But I also go by what coaches SAY. And what they were saying all throughout training camp was that Decoud was doing very well and that Moore was coming along. Do I think Decoud will be a better player? No. But before he got injured, it was clear based on what the coaches were saying that DeCoud was the rightful starter. Whether he remains in that capacity for another week or 6 weeks is dependent on his play and Moore's development after coming off injury.

Anyone who thinks differently just hasn't been paying much attention.