Look at this suck up for real from the Panties MB

Jaymadd

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo', Pac, what was your motivation? I mean, couldn't you have shared your respect and anticipation of a tough game on THIS board? I would never go on another board and tell them that they have pretty big ****s and sometimes it sucks to have a little one. That's kind of what you did.

:lol: Thats a good way of putting it. Seriously, good thread. Love the sig BTW. SICK B)

Still a Lame

Just right click and copy the properties smart guy... not that hard.

Not once did I disrespect my team at all. I love my Falcons. The only fanbase offended by my comments are obviously the fickle fans of this forum.

yes you did. you said jake delhomme is going to dominate the falcons on sunday. you also talk to the panther fans about how we should have back to back winning seasons before we are allowed to be confident about our team. That's so funny you mention it over there, b/c they have never had back to back winning seasons either.

OK JetPac I just went back and reviewed your thread to see if there is anyway to help you out of this mess since you say you are a Falcon fan. But bro it's gonna be hard. At this point I think you only have four options:

1. Start a thread over here asking for forgiveness from the team and the fans

2. Change your name to something like I Hate FFS1970

3. Become a Pantie fan

4. Shoot yourself

I would say your best option may be Option #1. You really screwed the pooch on this one bro. Trust me.

OK JetPac I just went back and reviewed your thread to see if there is anyway to help you out of this mess since you say you are a Falcon fan. But bro it's gonna be hard. At this point I think you only have four options:

2. Change your name to something like I hate FFS1970

3. Become a Pantie fan

4. Shoot yourself

I would say your best option may be Option #1. You really screwed the pooch on this one bro. Trust me.

I have to give you props on that. That is your funniest and best post to date.

God help me, you might be alright......Must...fight...it........

I have to give you props on that. That is your funniest and best post to date.

God help me, you might be alright......Must...fight...it........

Thanks bro. You aint too bad yourself. Dude probably ain't either. Just got a little off track. I meant to break the options down for him:

Probably the right move. Very classy and would turn a negative into a positive in a hurry

Not a bad option. You could get off the hot seat and pick up 8 Rep Power points in one fail swoop. Kinda cowardly though

3. Become a Pantie fan

With De Homo sucking, Peppers cryin and the Falcons coming up fast, this could easily be worse than you think being a FF is

4. Shoot yourself

This option has some upside because it would quickly put you out of your misery. It has some major drawbacks though

Thanks bro. You aint too bad yourself. Dude probably ain't either. Just got a little off track. I meant to break the options down for him:

Probably the right move. Very classy and would turn a negative into a positive in a hurry

Not a bad option. You could get off the hot seat and pick up 8 Rep Power points in one fail swoop. Kinda cowardly though

3. Become a Pantie fan

With De Homo sucking, Peppers cryin and the Falcons coming up fast, this could easily be worse than you think being a FF is

4. Shoot yourself

This option has some upside because it would quickly put you out of your misery. It has some major drawbacks though

Or option 5: Slip into the Panties locker room and put itching powder in all of their jock straps. I'd be wiling to forgive you if you do this.

Resorting to lying? When did I say he would DOMINATE the Falcons? <_<

No you did not but here is what you did say and it makes me want to hurl!

Historically the Panthers play the Falcons blow for blow. The outcome is almost always up in the air. Even when the Falcons had the horrible Joey Sunshine as QB we fought a hard close battle. Jake Delhomme of the last two games is not the same Jake Delhomme that will show up Sunday, I can 100% guarantee you that.

I believe come Sunday the Falcons will see a VERY heavy dose of Williams and Stewart, and when Jake has to throw he’ll dink and dunk with three step drop backs to minimize chances of pressure from our D-Line. I believe once our D starts to zone in on the run, Jake will take maybe two to three deep shots at best. Trust me guys, you won’t be doubting that guy after Sunday (and I hate the dude).

I’m very concerned about this game, all the analyst are giving the Falcons this game as if Carolina isn’t a VERY VERY VERY good football team. You guys represent the NFC South, division rival or not you represent one of the best division in all of football and for the most part you guys represent us well. You’re tough, strong, physical and most importantly able to bounce back from adversity. Your football team doesn’t “suck” after one week. It didn’t suck in the first week, you had a bad game and I fully expect to see the 12-4 Panthers march into the Dome come Sunday.

Although I’ll be cheering for the Birds and I enjoy our rivalry I want you dudes to understand that you have an incredible football team that will do equally as incredible this year even with the tougher schedule. We are the NFC South, that’s just what we do.

Good luck fellas and here’s to a **** of a game.

Man give it up and stop trying to defend yourself. There is no defense for this! <_<<_<<_<

Resorting to lying? When did I say he would DOMINATE the Falcons? <_<

you pretty much implied that. you talked about how jake delhomme was not going to be the same this sunday. you tell the panther fans they wont be worried about jake delhomme after this game.

i wrote a paragraph and all you replied to was one sentence, are you conceding the rest of what i said as being true?

• 1 month later...