Look What I Got!

Supes™

Dang....that looks pretty good....I still can't believe you have one and I don't.......and I did the **** thing...... :lol:

You better have me and Mrs. Gritblitzer frisked before I leave your crib Sunday afternoon..... :D

POSTER.jpg

Slightly distorted fronm the camera lense, but ain't it purdy??? Just got it back from the frame shop today.

Tell me what Falcon's fan in the universe wouldn't want a beauty like this hanging on his/her wall???

Size with frame approx. 24" H, 20" W.

No, Tim, you can't have it back! :lol::lol::lol: :P

What's your address? Lol. Looks really good, need one of those in my Falcon themed home office.

POSTER.jpg

Slightly distorted fronm the camera lense, but ain't it purdy??? Just got it back from the frame shop today.

Tell me what Falcon's fan in the universe wouldn't want a beauty like this hanging on his/her wall???

Size with frame approx. 24" H, 20" W.

No, Tim, you can't have it back! :lol::lol::lol: :P

Man that looks even better in the frame. When do these things go on sale Gritz? That would be the perfect thing in my Falcons game room. What a perfect snapshot of key players for now and into the future.

<--- Jealous

Did Gritz ever get permission to sell those things?

Nah....My hands are tied. I still haven't given up yet that the Falcons might do it....They kind of intimated to me that if we got off to a 4-0, 3-1 start the poster had a better chance.......

Nah....My hands are tied. I still haven't given up yet that the Falcons might do it....They kind of intimated to me that if we got off to a 4-0, 3-1 start the poster had a better chance.......

Now I really hope they win these first few games! Before I was like "Whateves, no biggie" but now!? CRUSH CAROLINA, THEN NEW ENGLAND AND THEN SAN FRAN! ....RUN UP THE SCORE ON THE BYE WEEK TOO!