Folks! Willie's back!

Thanks for the video. I can't wait until Moore shows everybody that he is the TRUTH!!!

PAFalcon, I'm a skeptic and rightfully so. This guy hasn't showed me anything other

than he's a constant on the injured reserve list. I hope I'm wrong, but W. Moore has to

play solid on Sunday. Peria Jerry is starting to show his worth as a 1st round draft pick.

William is a 2nd rounder and that is nothing to sneeze at, as of now he's questionable at best.

PAFalcon, I'm a skeptic and rightfully so. This guy hasn't showed me anything other

than he's a constant on the injured reserve list. I hope I'm wrong, but W. Moore has to

play solid on Sunday. Peria Jerry is starting to show his worth as a 1st round draft pick.

William is a 2nd rounder and that is nothing to sneeze at, as of now he's questionable at best.

What he said...

Hope Moore is great but I don't get some of you slamming Decoud and anointing Moore the next Brian Dawkins when he hasn't sniffed an NFL game yet.

What he said...

Hope Moore is great but I don't get some of you slamming Decoud and anointing Moore the next Brian Dawkins when he hasn't sniffed an NFL game yet.

Come man, the dude has a ton of potential and is a hard worker. He will get his shine on, it may not happen as quickly as yall want it to happen especially you Billings, your expecations our unrealistic, especially for a rookie Safety. Smith despite what you believe is struggling just a you would expect a rookie to do, Roddy made him look bad just like a rookie. I am just glad that we have additional talent at safety so that we dont have to rush players to the field and we can give them time to adjust

Smith despite what you believe is struggling just a you would expect a rookie to do, Roddy made him look bad just like a rookie. I am just glad that we have additional talent at safety so that we dont have to rush players to the field and we can give them time to adjust

I disagree. After watching the game a third time, I saw Smith breakup two passes and had a couple of tackles. Yes, Roddy got him, but

Roddy is a veteran wr, he's gotten some of the best cb in the league. If I had a choice after watching the Miami game, I would

take Smith over Houst. How about you?

I disagree. After watching the game a third time, I saw Smith breakup two passes and had a couple of tackles. Yes, Roddy got him, but

Roddy is a veteran wr, he's gotten some of the best cb in the league. If I had a choice after watching the Miami game, I would

take Smith over Houst. How about you?

That is different I would take him over Houston too, but if i had to do it over again and had to decide between Moore and Smith I would take more because we needed a Safety more than we needed a CB.