This Sunday.................1 PM

Bring It

There will be a unique electricty in the Dome this Sunday. Fans sense this Falcon team is destined for major things. A place reserved for the Elite. They will be in the 60's throwback uniforms. Perfect.

This team is on a mission.................a journey.

Step TWO begins at 1PM Sunday. The roof of the Dome better be secure.

I

Can't

Wait

We are very HUNGRY and last year there was no doubt the 12th man caused allot of havac in the Dome. I hope there's even more intinsity this year. The only time when my wife is louder than when getting on me about something is when she's sitting in that red chair. It's an amazing tranformation (kind of scarry too)- people in the two rows in front of us literally stick their fingers in their ears. We'll all be sick with soar throats come Monday morning but it's all worth it....Can't wait!

Man I hope so. I needed an awful lot of help noise wise in 348 last week.

I move around a lot. This week I'll be in 348 front row. I promise, and you can watch and verify this, I will be as loud as anyone in the dome. I usually sit 133 row 1 and I look around and people are sitting on their hands. Not me. It's on in 348 this week.

I move around a lot. This week I'll be in 348 front row. I promise, and you can watch and verify this, I will be as loud as anyone in the dome. I usually sit 133 row 1 and I look around and people are sitting on their hands. Not me. It's on in 348 this week.

I sit in the next section over. And I believe I saw you and yes you are right you were the only one who was making noise in that section. right next to my sorry section that doesn't make noise.

I sit in the next section over. And I believe I saw you and yes you are right you were the only one who was making noise in that section. right next to my sorry section that doesn't make noise.

It was the same way last year too in 133. I turn around and everyone is sitting there looking at me instead of watching the game. :lol: I don't know if that's a good thing or bad, they probably think I'm an idiot, but I'm there to enjoy myself and support the team. We gotta come up with a plan to get those 2 sections in the game. I swear I bet half of them don't even know the score.

It was the same way last year too in 133. I turn around and everyone is sitting there looking at me instead of watching the game. :lol: I don't know if that's a good thing or bad, they probably think I'm an idiot, but I'm there to enjoy myself and support the team. We gotta come up with a plan to get those 2 sections in the game. I swear I bet half of them don't even know the score.

Ok the last game. Did a dolphin fan in your row take the sign from some dumb *** Bronco fan?