smitty gets to scheming

birds4life88

Smitty gets to scheming, and the Falcons? D gets goodFlowery Branch ? In preseason the Falcons yielded 281 yards to San Diego in a half. In Week 1 of the regular season they allowed 259 yards in two halves. And here, for all those hand-wringers ? hey, I was among y?all ? is a reaffirmation: The preseason doesn?t count.?In preseason you?re pretty much working on your craft,? Mike Peterson said. ?And I was getting used to playing outside linebacker again ? A lot of older guys, we don?t care too much for preseason.?Peterson stands as a case study: In August he looked like an older Keith Brooking; against the Dolphins he resembled the young Lawrence Taylor. Yeah, it was only one game. But this one game counted.Peterson again: ?I wasn?t worried. I know you media guys get tired of hearing it, but it?s a process. We don?t game-plan in preseason; I didn?t watch tape of the tight end or the running back I was playing against. You just go out there and roll.?One more truth we need to reaffirm: Mike Smith wasn?t going t

Florida Gators could beat the Carolina Panthers.

yea that may be going a bit far..... Gators could beat Rams tho i bet......

Panthers are not the worst team in the NFL, they can still right the ship.... just not this week

In all honesty Panthers have some talent, Jake has just been the best player for other team in last 2 games that meant anything, he throws even 1 int vs Falcons they will probably lose the game , The Falcons look dead set on causing turnovers, Panthers can not turn it over at all and hope to win in Atlanta vs this Falcon Team....

this could be Jakes last game as the Panthers starting QB, he needs i big big game to keep this job i would think at this point....

then again he may have very little time to have a good game, Falcons can pound you and run muchhhhhhhhhhhh better than Eagles, and they had big Problems vs Eagles Run at their house....

Beason is great, but he will see alot of Ovie in his face and probably alot of Turner deep in Panthers Secondary..

this is the stat that matters in both games

Turner gets 100yds rushing, Falcons win easily

M Bell gets 100 yds rushing Saints also win easily