Just think if the falcons werent in the NFC south

flyguy28

would have an easy divison. We are pretty much their only competition But we will be the ones who take the south!!!

Why fear the Saints? Why would you want to be in another division? I guess you'd prefer to be in the West, thinking it would be a cake walk.

We have a natural rivalry with the Saints. To be afraid of them is weak and unwarranted.

Why fear the Saints? Why would you want to be in another division? I guess you'd prefer to be in the West, thinking it would be a cake walk.

We have a natural rivalry with the Saints. To be afraid of them is weak and unwarranted.

i never said i was scared of them n i never said i wanted to be in another division but i do like our rivalry im just saying if we werent in this divison they would have it easy learn to read lol

SMH at predicting the strength of our division after one game. The saints may be in last place again this year. The bucs might take the division and we slide in on a wildcard again.

yet very true but just basing my post off of the first week but you are right this leauge is very unpredictable