Tiger and Serena

±0.5

I just heard audio of Serena going ABF on a tennis official. Nothing new really. If you're a golf fan then you hear this all the time if Mr. Woods is playing. Why is this acceptable?

Both are an embarrassment to sport and should be banned until they can display some signs of home training. God I wish I was around when athletes felt responsible to show class in victory or defeat.

Thanks for ruining American sports Ali.

There are a lot of golfers on the PGA Tour who curse after a bad shot. It's just that they don't have microphones all over them during live coverage when they play.

I don't mind it. What Serena did, however, is nowhere what Tiger does. Serena cursed out a line judge and threatened to shove the ball down her throat. Tiger NEVER NEVER goes after a PGA Tour official like that. Whether in cursing or in threat.

If you want to know who Tiger is, just watch the long press conferences he does before and after major tournaments. Watch his press conference after he lost the PGA Championship after having a good lead. Imagine how frustrated and disappointed he was, and watch how he carries himself after that defeat.

I just heard audio of Serena going ABF on a tennis official. Nothing new really. If you're a golf fan then you hear this all the time if Mr. Woods is playing. Why is this acceptable?

Both are an embarrassment to sport and should be banned until they can display some signs of home training. God I wish I was around when athletes felt responsible to show class in victory or defeat.

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Guess your late azz missed the whole Federer break down too. No wait.........Federer is little lighter that Tiger and Serena! You must feel so manly to be able to chest thump from behind a computer screen!

Actually, Snake, Ali said he got his idea to be flamboyant from Gorgeous George, a wrestler and a very white one at that. He said it didn't matter if they loved George or hated him, they bought tickets to either boo him or cheer him.And Ali was the greatest just like he told it.Sorry Snake.

There are a lot of golfers on the PGA Tour who curse after a bad shot. It's just that they don't have microphones all over them during live coverage when they play.

I don't mind it. What Serena did, however, is nowhere what Tiger does. Serena cursed out a line judge and threatened to shove the ball down her throat. Tiger NEVER NEVER goes after a PGA Tour official like that. Whether in cursing or in threat.

If you want to know who Tiger is, just watch the long press conferences he does before and after major tournaments. Watch his press conference after he lost the PGA Championship after having a good lead. Imagine how frustrated and disappointed he was, and watch how he carries himself after that defeat.

This about sums it up.

There has been much less made of greater altercations that have taken place in other sports but Tiger is a poor comparison.

First you're such a terrible parody, Secondly.....this entire thread smells of stupidity and only someone trying to fuel a fire would write something as dumb as this

I could do without Serena's actions as well. It's one thing to be pissed and all but don't threaten people. I would have loved to see that linesman simply sit there and give her the bird as she was ranting at her or better yet tell her to bring not sing it.

There is no way in **** I would challenge that guy to a fight.

And this excuses Tiger and Serena how? Please stop with the "Well a white guy did this" stuff. See I know what you're doing and I'm not afraid to call you out on it.

Bad behavior has no color!

More like we know what YOU'RE doing...it's very transparent and it's getting kind of old on this board. Dear God, Serena used foul language she's so out of line? Have you ever watched Tennis before and some of the things the "greats" said to linejudges, etc.? :rolleyes:

As mentioned before, golfers due quite a bit of cursing as well...they just don't have Joe Nobody with 1,000 mics around him like they do with Tiger. I'm sure you know this though...you just love to make threads like this.