sorry, just wanted to vent about this

savage77

first off guys i know this will be moved soon but i just had to vent to somebody about this and who better than my fellow falcons fans. I know september 11th was a few days ago and i just been watching some of the old clips of 911 and it started to bring back all the old feelings and anger about what happened that day. I will never forget anything about that day about the feelings i remember exactly where i was and what i was doing. I was actually in class when we first heard and the whole day we watched live as the world changed before our very eyes. Watching the old videos of the planes hitting the WTC and people jumping from the buildings and the scenes of NYC as this unfolded it was like something out of a movie that we all will never forget. I know in my heart that the people responsible will never be able to be put through enough pain as what our country went through that day. I am sorry fellow falcons fans please do not flame me or have me banned i just wanted to turn to my Falcons friends and vent for a few. If you do not mind i would be really interested in some of you guys input about this. Where were you when you first heard this and just your opinion in general.

September 11,2001 We will always remember

first off guys i know this will be moved soon but i just had to vent to somebody about this and who better than my fellow falcons fans. I know september 11th was a few days ago and i just been watching some of the old clips of 911 and it started to bring back all the old feelings and anger about what happened that day. I will never forget anything about that day about the feelings i remember exactly where i was and what i was doing. I was actually in class when we first heard and the whole day we watched live as the world changed before our very eyes. Watching the old videos of the planes hitting the WTC and people jumping from the buildings and the scenes of NYC as this unfolded it was like something out of a movie that we all will never forget. I know in my heart that the people responsible will never be able to be put through enough pain as what our country went through that day. I am sorry fellow falcons fans please do not flame me or have me banned i just wanted to turn to my Falcons friends and vent for a few. If you do not mind i would be really interested in some of you guys input about this. Where were you when you first heard this and just your opinion in general.

September 11,2001 We will always remember

I was at work at a large power plant when it happened. They called everyone on the site into the meeting room and said America had been attacked and the images flickered on the tV screen. You could feel the breath go out of the room and you knew that everything and changed.

But for the next few days it was very nice to hear the sympathy and condolences from the whole world and it felt nice that they were all behind us.

But it was a world changer and I roll my eyes when I hear people so afraid of nukes when box cutters were used to kill that many people.