ESPN giving love....

thestufford

Yesterday afternoon I was sittinng in Buffalo Wild Wings and I looked up at the TV and they were showing highlight of Biermann's two sacks and some of his special teams tackles but as usually at BW's you can't hear the TV so Im not sure why they were talking about him. I looked on their site when I got home later and couldn't find any videos on it. Anyone else see it??

On a side note, they were also showing highlights of Caddilac running all over the Cowgirls and they kept highlighting Keith Brooking 7 yards away from the play and it looked like they were showing how he wasn't being aggressive stopping the run.. LOL Change the record, right!?!?!

Yesterday afternoon I was sittinng in Buffalo Wild Wings and I looked up at the TV and they were showing highlight of Biermann's two sacks and some of his special teams tackles but as usually at BW's you can't hear the TV so Im not sure why they were talking about him. I looked on their site when I got home later and couldn't find any videos on it. Anyone else see it??

On a side note, they were also showing highlights of Caddilac running all over the Cowgirls and they kept highlighting Keith Brooking 7 yards away from the play and it looked like they were showing how he wasn't being aggressive stopping the run.. LOL Change the record, right!?!?!

They did a telphone interview with him on Tuesday, that might have what you have been seeing. I made a thread with the questions and answers, so if you want to see what was all about, just look back at my made threads. The questions weren't all that in depth.

They did a telphone interview with him on Tuesday, that might have what you have been seeing. I made a thread with the questions and answers, so if you want to see what was all about, just look back at my made threads. The questions weren't all that in depth.

Yah, I saw that and it was not what I saw yesterday.

NFL Live did a quick segment on him and trey wingo was going nuts over biermann. Called him "The Beerman", talked about him beating jake "pro bowl" long and mention that the beerman made some beastly special teams play.

Lot's of Beerman love on NFL Live yesterday.

Yep thats what I saw... I am glad to see he is getting some attention, I know from that video of him at Montana he would be a BREAST! I hope he is in Joke Delhomme's face all day Sunday!

I certainly like him better than JA at this point but wouldn't mind seeing him put on about 10-15 pounds which with his speed I think he could still carry and be effective. Looks like he could play on a 3-4 defense as well if needed but I doubt we will do that. Love to see him destroy Jake this week.

I certainly like him better than JA at this point but wouldn't mind seeing him put on about 10-15 pounds which with his speed I think he could still carry and be effective. Looks like he could play on a 3-4 defense as well if needed but I doubt we will do that. Love to see him destroy Jake this week.

That's not fair, John Abraham should have made the Pro Bowl last year, he does a decent job for us.

I saw the segment on NFL Live, it was actually Mark Schlereth who was giving him love. He said something about his sacks, then went to the ST stuff, saying "You had me at hello! But you do this too!" Or something like that. It was cool. Schlereth has always been one of the guys I like because he knows football.

Schlereth has always been one of the guys I like because he knows football.

I ran into him at an airport once and talked to him.

I said, "Are you ... on tv?"

"Yeah"

Then I complimented him, and he was really cool and gracious. No ego, just a real down to earth guy. I had no idea how huge the man is, though. He is a BREAST.

Sorry to say this, but he is not going to replace Jamaal "bust" Anderson anytime soon because he is a native RE technically. He's really more like John Abe, who also gets knocks about his run stopping ability.

LE's are usually bigger then RE's since they need to be sturdy, since teams usually run toward that side.

Sorry to say this, but he is not going to replace Jamaal "bust" Anderson anytime soon because he is a native RE technically. He's really more like John Abe, who also gets knocks about his run stopping ability.

LE's are usually bigger then RE's since they need to be sturdy, since teams usually run toward that side.

He gained like 20 pounds this off season, oh and his sack/force fumble came from the left side. Not saying he will or won't replace Jamaal, but he could. And he will be in there more than Jamaal in passing situations.