I feel bad for this guy, even though he is a Phillies Fan

silentbob1272

How is this any different than the other 100 times it happens in a season?

They feel bad for the child because they're from Philly?

hater. Philadelphia is a nice place...not to mention their baseball team is 10X better than the Braves

But on the real.....this clip needs to die. Its been on every sports and news site for the last 48 hours.

hater. Philadelphia is a nice place...not to mention their baseball team is 10X better than the Braves

But on the real.....this clip needs to die. Its been on every sports and news site for the last 48 hours.

So they are going to win 850 games this year?

Philly is okay at best. They hang onto their history, as they should, but saying it is a nice place to live is a stretch. Before you ask, yes, I have been to Philly MANY times.

So they are going to win 850 games this year?

Philly is okay at best. They hang onto their history, as they should, but saying it is a nice place to live is a stretch. Before you ask, yes, I have been to Philly MANY times.

okay at best? LOL tell that to their World Series title last year and their potential best record in the NL this year.

What part of Philly were you in? Everything North is garbage for sure, but everywhere else is really nice.

okay at best? LOL tell that to their World Series title last year and their potential best record in the NL this year.

What part of Philly were you in? Everything North is garbage for sure, but everywhere else is really nice.

No team in the majors is ten times better than another.

The downtown historical sections of Philly are nostalgic and well-kept for the most part. North Philly is garbage and parts of west Philly. Pretty much when you leave the airport it looks like the opening credits of Good Times when you go up 95. My friend that lives there talked extensively about bikers and the mob back in the mid 90's. I saw bikers, but I can't stop mafioso.

No team in the majors is ten times better than another.

The downtown historical sections of Philly are nostalgic and well-kept for the most part. North Philly is garbage and parts of west Philly. Pretty much when you leave the airport it looks like the opening credits of Good Times when you go up 95. My friend that lives there talked extensively about bikers and the mob back in the mid 90's. I saw bikers, but I can't stop mafioso.

I didn't mean the 10 times better thing literally....its an expression.

Every city has its bad parts of town even small ones, but ht nice parts of Philly really are nice and so is the sports complex area they have