The first black president should have been Alan Keyes.

DuluthFalcon209

1. Alan Keyes is actually black, not a faux bro like Obama who is mixed race.

2. Republicans were dumb not to make him their nominee. Keyes would have humiliated Obama in the debates and would have walked through the election in a landslide.

3. Unlike RINO McCain/Palin, Ambassador Keyes would have stuck to his conservative Christian principles instead of pandering to the mushy middle who don't matter anyway.

4. Alan Keyes is a uniter who can bring together blacks and whites, pro-lifers and gun owners, Christians and Catholics, and bridge the divide in America.

The man who should be president!

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

2. Republicans were dumb not to make him their nominee. Keyes would have humiliated Obama in the debates and would have walked through the election in a landslide.

3. Unlike RINO McCain/Palin, Ambassador Keyes would have stuck to his conservative Christian principles instead of pandering to the mushy middle who don't matter anyway.

4. Alan Keyes is a uniter who can bring together blacks and whites, pro-lifers and gun owners, Christians and Catholics, and bridge the divide in America.

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

So why didn't you America lovers vote him onto a ticket and put him in the office. Oh, I forgot, he's even blacker than Obama. nevermind.

So, what exactly is BLACK? Please enlighten me.

Like he humiliated him in the debates they had for the Illinois Senate race? Both were on par with each other on the issues.

What exactly are the conservative CHRISTIAN principles? Please enlighten me.

These are the only people in America to you? A person who unites has to bring EVERYONE to the table.

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

Keyes is a smart man, but he does come across as an elitists and arrogant. The average voter wouldn't vote for him. He does have some good ideas I agree with. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to articulate the issues in the common man's language. He tries to lecture people. Plus, name calling does not unite people. Keyes is famous for calling people names. BTW....just because Joe the Plumber endorsed him doesn't mean he's right for America.

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

So how did Keyes do in his last election against Obama.

Hint: you mentioned landslide.

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

HILARIOUS :lol::lol::lol:

Keep throwing that phrase "Conservative Christian Principles" around

Alan Keyes is an idiot too. I don't trust the man to be a true conservative. He could be another undercover liberal like that candy *** Colin Powell.

Vote Glenn Beck!

It's funny. In your earlier posts you would randomly capitalize letters and would rarely capitalize your "I's".

Then someone mentioned you may be Snake and suddenly your typing has gotten better. Way to let the sheet slip. :lol:

True. Dr. Keyes lost badly to Obama in a blue state where Dr. Keyes had very little campaign time (because he was replacing another candidate).

Dr. Keyes would have faired better against Obama in a national election with full campaign time but he probably still would have lost.

However, that doesn't mean that Dr. Keyes wouldn't have been a better president. I think he definitely would have been.

He ran for the Republican nomination twice. I guess the vast majority of the GOP didn't find him a suitable representative for their Party.

Is this a joke?

Dr. Alan keyes is most definitely a true conservative. Far more of a true conservative than Bush or McCain. And he's certainly not an idiot...

It's a joke poster, Steve.

But I have to agree with you on Keyes. But it's just like anything else,. I don't care how great an idea is, and a consumption based tax is a great one to me, it will never go through because politics is no longer about serving your country and hasn't been for a long time. It is about serving your party. So none of his, or anyones ideas will go through as long as the other party thinks they may actually work and their party loses credit for not being the ones in charge when it went through. As Walter would say, that's the way it is.

Is this a joke?

Dr. Alan keyes is most definitely a true conservative. Far more of a true conservative than Bush or McCain. And he's certainly not an idiot...

He's a fake and user. He acts conservative to fatten his pocket on the lecture circuit. I don't trust him and I would never give him my votes.

And this matters HOW, exactly? Are you implying that Keyes' "racial purity" would've made him a better or more appealing candidate?

link? baseless opinion.

the "mushy middle" is the VAST MAJORITY of this country. most Americans are NOT partisan or even politically-inclined. in fact, most are just oblivious morons who care only about reality TV.

link? baseless opinion.

225px-alan_keyes.jpg

He disowned his daughter because she was a lesbian.

...but to the "family values" Party that might be considered a plus.

He disowned her because she attended a Democratic rally instead of going to Bush's inauguration. Keyes is simply expressing that most fundamental of Christian conservative principles--love the sinner but hate the sin. He loves his daughter with all of his heart but he cannot support her financially while she engages in her sinful and deviant behavior of voting for Democrats.