Ticket holders.. Think you could possible MAKE IT TO YOIR SEATS BY KICKOFF this week?

Andre5000

GEEZ.. its so LAME that the dome was half empty last week at kickoff.. How is the team supposed to get fired up when they look up at kickoff and see 30,000 red seats that are empty.. The place filled up by the END of the 1st qtr, but whats so darn hard about being on time? Are you guys all a buncha chicks putting on makeup and heels and changing outfits making you late ?

Im skippin this week cause i got knee surgery tomorrow.. Im gonna be perched on my couch filled up with Vicodin

:huh: You don't say that out loud. You got everybody revved up about getting to their seats early and your not even going. J/K sort of. I do hate the way the seats are 40% empty 5 min before the game. We were standing up during the National Anthem last week and people were trying to squeeze past us in the row and we did not acknowledge them. If they can't get to their seats on time, hey I understand I guess, but at least stop where you are find the flag and put your dayum hand over your heart and at least act like you care about something greater.

Maybe they can hand out prizes to people that make it before kickoff.. Like a free Chili dog at the Varsity, but you have to be in the Dome by 12:45 or something.. Cause we are super lame not being on time on a SUNDAY

They do. It's on the back of the tickets.

Bobbleheads or something would work though.

im down their every time 1hr early....and I bearly get to my seat cause of the stupid @ss police not letting people cross in a timely matter...you wait 25min to cross....then security checks need to be faster.....and parking is a pain.....but ya...I STILL MAKE IT ON TIME.....LETS GO PEOPLE

im down their every time 1hr early....and I bearly get to my seat cause of the stupid @ss police not letting people cross in a timely matter...you wait 25min to cross....then security checks need to be faster.....and parking is a pain.....but ya...I STILL MAKE IT ON TIME.....LETS GO PEOPLE

:lol: If you cross at CNN center you have to give some of the noob cops a hint when they give you the go ahead to cross and say hey man give us the diagonal instead of crossing one street standing there and then 5 min later crossing the next street.

GEEZ.. its so LAME that the dome was half empty last week at kickoff.. How is the team supposed to get fired up when they look up at kickoff and see 30,000 red seats that are empty.. The place filled up by the END of the 1st qtr, but whats so darn hard about being on time? Are you guys all a buncha chicks putting on makeup and heels and changing outfits making you late ?

This coming from someone starting a thread whining.cryinglaughing.gif

I walk through the gates by 11am for a 1pm game. It's great watching the guys warm up and they are more inclined to stop and talk to you - sign autographs, take pictures, etc. Plus, you can chat a little with other fans while you're checking out the players - trying to see who's looking like they are going to have a monster day and just soak up the energy.