Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duff_Man

MBGT Weekend Pictures

84 posts in this topic

You should have seen these guys before they started drinking. :lol:

beertour2.jpg

:lol: :lol: the second pic. looks about right.

Great meeting you defcon

ps: how did it finally turn out for Lloyd Fudge Packerson?

Mozzie, never found out if you got this pic of your proposal or not: plus one more from the party also, does it enlarge when clicked?

:lol: :lol: the second pic. looks about right.

Great meeting you defcon

ps: how did it finally turn out for Lloyd Fudge Packerson?

Great meeting you too, nobkowski

We are still razzing my nephew. :lol:

We need to get James to create an alias on facebook so we can really get him.

Mozzie, never found out if you got this pic of your proposal or not: plus one more from the party also, does it enlarge when clicked?

THANKS MAN.. thats awesome!!!

great pics the sexiest car ever is owned by my wife she is proud of that pic lol!!!!

That is an awesome coincidence!! Glad I got a pic of it!

Still Afraid to have your get together when playing the BUCS? Bunch of Pansies! ;)

Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor - yet.

4. Who's the best of the worst?

There are six winless teams in action this week. Cleveland, Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Miami, Tennessee and St. Louis. The Panthers get a bye which may not exactly be a welcome reprieve after their loss to Dallas on Monday night. And when you throw in early ugliness from the one-win Redskins and Raiders and you have nine NFL cities where the venom is starting to flow at a pretty good clip.

Between the Browns, Bucs, Raiders and Redskins, it’s hard to figure which franchise looks the worst.

:lol::lol::lol:

Winless/hapless bux

Didja ever figure out that your team is missing a QB? I mean a real one? :P :lol::D

Sorry I haven't got to respond before now. I've been in the hospital. Actually I'm still in there until November taking antibiotic therapy. I injured my leg and had to have surgery on it. I fell down the stairs in the Dome and caused a place to come up on the inside of my leg that got infected. They had to cut it open and some bacteria got to my heart valve, so I am in here for a while. I managed to get a pass to get out in between my iv's to get to a computer. Great pictures. I have one of Duff Man's little glasses. I had a great time. Hope to see all of you next year. I'll get back to posting when I get out of the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear about the Jabrjo. I hope the treatment goes well, and you are back on your feet and able to watch the Falcons in the dome again soon.

It was good to meet you during the MBGT. Roll on next year...

Same here Jabo. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope your treatments turn things around you and you get better quickly.

Tell Shane I said hello.

Jabrjo - Hope the leg heals. Man that sucks.

As far as the taster glass, keep it. I gave a bunch to john_winger as well. I have literally hundreds of them.

Get well soon!

I'm sorry to hear about the Jabrjo. I hope the treatment goes well, and you are back on your feet and able to watch the Falcons in the dome again soon.

It was good to meet you during the MBGT. Roll on next year...

Alan, I know you took some photos, why not post a few?

My camera was playing up all day, so most of my pictures didn't come out particularly well. Unfortunately I didn't get any decent pictures of the MBGT group.