Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duff_Man

MBGT Weekend Pictures

84 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I finally got all the pictures I took from the MBGT Weekend posted. I apologize for the quality of some of them. I used my old Sony point and shoot (to maximize battery life) and apparently its best days are behind it. It died right around kickoff, but I got most of the pre-game activities. Feel free to comment or ridicule. Enjoy.

MBGT Weekend Photos

DUFF, YOU WERE EASY TO SPOT. YOU ALWAYS HAD A CUP OR GLASS IN YOUR HAND.

AND YOU NEVER FUMBLED ONCE. :lol:

Ahh, the Decatur Bar Scene. Brickstore is a great place...lots of different beers upstairs in the Gravity Bar.

Did you get a chance to visit Leon's around the corner? They have a botchy ball court.

Ahh, the Decatur Bar Scene. Brickstore is a great place...lots of different beers upstairs in the Gravity Bar.

Did you get a chance to visit Leon's around the corner? They have a botchy ball court.

Bocce' ball......

They don't open until 5 and we left Taco Mac to head back to the hotel around 5....Maybe next year we schedule a trip to Leons.

Shiney_McShine likes this

Bocce' ball......

They don't open until 5 and we left Taco Mac to head back to the hotel around 5....Maybe next year we schedule a trip to Leons.

oops! botched that spelling. Please let me know when the Bee starts...Imean you did understand what I was talking about right? :D

Could we have some s/ns to go with those faces? :P

L2R

Shane, Shiney, jabrjo,UKFALC, me

God, I hate it when people take my pic.

Great Pics Duff Man. Enjoyed meeting you!

Thanks! I enjoyed meeting all the new faces as well as getting together with the ones I knew. Had a BLAST. Hope to be there for many more!

Thanks! I enjoyed meeting all the new faces as well as getting together with the ones I knew. Had a BLAST. Hope to be there for many more!

You will be. We have your word. Don't make us round up a posse and come up there to drag you down here.

Still Afraid to have your get together when playing the BUCS? Bunch of Pansies! ;)

Still Afraid to have your get together when playing the BUCS? Bunch of Pansies! ;)

Nope. We just didn't wanna feel like we had to invite ya. :D