It's unanimous!

lostnmexico

I've watched Atlanta sports for 37 years......................all of 'em.

EVERY time an Atlanta team was heavily favored, on a big stage or must win...................guess what happened ?? Yup.............wet the bed.

Now, I gotta believe this Falcon team, for the first time in history is different...............is a genuine winner. A team with a new destiny. Winners for a change,

I've got every finger and toe crossed.

Matt needs to get his timing down. He had two touchdowns he missed and he just didnt look as sharp as last year. I know it was the first game but his first game last year set the tone for him to be great.

True, and I was saying the same thing, but one of those throws he barely missed in the endzone he had somebody in his face

EDIT:Watching that clip just made me aware that a couple of those "bad" throws (I thought) really weren't his fault

Nah...they just know that Carolina really is that bad. None of them will give us a chance next week against the Pats.

ill be curious what they say when we are supposed to play pats... remember they got really lucky beating the bills! They would have lost that game if the bills didnt shoot themselves in the foot.

Wait till next week , and let's see if there on the bandwagon , because they're all bandwagoneers everyone of them , whether their from ESPN , CBS ,SHOWTIME, NFL NET., and where ever, let Atlanta misfire in a couple of games and they would have us finished for the season , period .

We could beat the Panties by 30 and New England could lose by 15 and they'll still find a reason to predict them to beat us by 20.

We could beat the Panties by 30 and New England could lose by 15 and they'll still find a reason to predict them to beat us by 20.

Exactly they follow the winner and nothing more , and yes I like it when we get some attention but I know not to trust the media at all. The same mouth that says your the greatest player today will say your the sorriest thing to ever walk the earth tomorrow , and this comes from watching this happen to players over and over and over through out my days .

Let me see - thier QB is in the worst slump any QB has had in a long time. Their defensive star is completely disgruntled. Their best offensive lineman is banged up. The Falcons are playing at home, and they are just better anyway.

I'd be astonished if anybody didn't pick Atlanta in this game.

Doesn't make it any more or less likely to happen.

Carolina has no quality depth on it's lines, and already has several injuries on those lines- Their starting NT is gone for the year, Otah, an O tackle hasn't practiced all week.

They had to let 3 good back-up Olinemen go because the Peppers situation kept them from resigning them, same Peppers contract kept them from bringing in any good Dline free agents.

Falcon will be able to run on the Panthers and stop the panthers from running, putting the game in Delhomme's shaky hands.

Falcons should win. I think they win big.

I've watched Atlanta sports for 37 years......................all of 'em.

EVERY time an Atlanta team was heavily favored, on a big stage or must win...................guess what happened ?? Yup.............wet the bed.

Now, I gotta believe this Falcon team, for the first time in history is different...............is a genuine winner. A team with a new destiny. Winners for a change,

I've got every finger and toe crossed.

OMG how you nailed that one right on the head! I completely and TOTALLY agree ;) !

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!