Will ESPN please quit talking about the same teams over and over!

logan7

We have had absolutley no air time whatsoever this week from ESPN. It gets really old hearing the same stuff over and over. We need our own network, he he

I second that!!! The NFL network is the same way. Plus did you see the commercial on The NFL network that has Chris Houston getting bet in slow motion by Steve Smith in the endzone for a touchdown. Where the love???????? Oh yeah we dont neeed any, heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had absolutley no air time whatsoever this week from ESPN. It gets really old hearing the same stuff over and over. We need our own network, he he

I agree, but they talk about what they think people want to hear. And that is teams that win!!! Hopefully after this year when the falcons put together their first back to back winning seasons and first superbowl win, we will own the airwaves. **** I can even remember when the Patriots we so pathetic that they didn't get any airtime.

both NFL network and ESPN are acting like they have completely forgotten there was an ATL-MIA game.

I gurantee that if MIA would have won and had more than 4yrds on the Wildcat, you'd be tired of hearing about them too.

That game deserves no attention except for our defense. Turner had a bad day and Ryan actually had a not so good day as well. Our D is the only thing that people have been talking about and deservingly so. The Denver/Cincy game deserves more coverage than ours.

Trust me - you don't want air time from the media. It's not like they are very accurate with their words anyway...

I promise you, I went to the game last weekend I wanted to see the highlights and I looked that entire night and the next morning on Sportsxcenter and not once did I get to see them. They showed everygame and only said something about Ryan and Flacco starting where they left off, but never once showed even a glimpse of either game. I was so PO'd

This happens every year. Several complain about the lack of coverage or respect.

1) If you want coverage, go to AtlantaFalcons.com They have plenty of coverage.

2) Respect is earned, which means wins. At the end of the season, if the team is winning, then there is respect. Even so, why should we care what other people think? It only matters to us. Do you care about any other teams the way you care about the Falcons?

This happens every year. Several complain about the lack of coverage or respect.

1) If you want coverage, go to AtlantaFalcons.com They have plenty of coverage.

2) Respect is earned, which means wins. At the end of the season, if the team is winning, then there is respect. Even so, why should we care what other people think? It only matters to us. Do you care about any other teams the way you care about the Falcons?

I was gonna say that next :D

I promise you, I went to the game last weekend I wanted to see the highlights and I looked that entire night and the next morning on Sportsxcenter and not once did I get to see them. They showed everygame and only said something about Ryan and Flacco starting where they left off, but never once showed even a glimpse of either game. I was so PO'd

I had the same problem and noticed the exact same thing. I can't believe they didn't show Abe's big sack over Long. That was the one thing I was really looking for on Monday morning. Thanks to the people on this board I can see it over and over now! :D

I second that!!! The NFL network is the same way. Plus did you see the commercial on The NFL network that has Chris Houston getting bet in slow motion by Steve Smith in the endzone for a touchdown. Where the love???????? Oh yeah we dont neeed any, heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That commercial shows a diving grab at a football, with Houston in the background, but it never shows the actual catch. IF you watch it, you see the ball coming out of the front hand and the back hand coming down to grab it but then the commercial is over and you never really find out if it is a catch or not. You just assume the makers are against the Falcons and are showing an awesome catch to our detriment, but it leaves it hanging which is the actual point of the commercial.

I wish they would show more about the Falcons, and not just Matt(who a bunch of non-Falcon Fans are coming to hate for his explosion of coverage) but we are from the South and so far haven't had enough consistent success to rate up there with "America's Team!!!" or the Pats. If we continue to play like we have, it will come.

:lol: :lol:

Did you see his eyes?

That game deserves no attention except for our defense. Turner had a bad day and Ryan actually had a not so good day as well. Our D is the only thing that people have been talking about and deservingly so. The Denver/Cincy game deserves more coverage than ours.

I do not know what you call a good day but a 98 QB rating, 22 for 36, 2 TD's, and no int's is a pretty darn good day to me. :huh:

I'll take those numbers from Ryan every game. We didn't have any deep passes but when you're getting it done underneath like that then there is no reason to. I'll give it to you that he missed a few passes but those are good numbers!

It's always been heavily favored for the AFC and NFC East.

Anything that goes on in either of those two divisions always makes headlines. The only exception was Vick and Favre. Now that Vick is with the Eagles, Favre is the only exception.

But as McMVP pointed out, with the lack of accuracy with their reports, it's a blessing we are not in the media.