Just my gut feeling I hope I'm wrong tho

Elam is clutch. Yes, he had the 2nd worst game I've ever seen by a field goal kicker (let us not forget Prater when he was with us). But he also won us games last season. Let us not forget the last second field goal beating Da Bears. Elam is a pro's pro, he'll come through for us.

Elam is going to cause us some games this year. I hope I'm wrong tho

I will prove you wrong. It started like this last year. Elam will miss now that he's older, but he will make them when the game is on the line. i.e. Against Chicago on 11/12/08.

I remember when Buffalo lost the Super Bowl to The Giants. People were blaming the kicker for his missed FG. Darryl Talley telling his kicker that you didn't lose the game. I missed tackles.

That being said, it's a team game.

I like Elam,but I think this may be his last year in Atlanta. Dude is just too old. I mean he is clutch from 40 in,but his leg stregnth is barely better than Mortons a few years back. Probably late draft pick next year or another FA. I could be wrong though.

Disagree. Last week during warm-ups he was killing 55 yarders.

I like Elam,but I think this may be his last year in Atlanta. Dude is just too old. I mean he is clutch from 40 in,but his leg stregnth is barely better than Mortons a few years back. Probably late draft pick next year or another FA. I could be wrong though.

Nothing wrong with his leg strengh, apparently you missed the 50 yarder he nailed last week. Bottom line the guy is

clutch, last week's troubles notwithstanding.