Miami/GT Predictions.

SacFalcFan

No offense to Tech fans but we all know why they had the success they had against us and everyone else last season. They have a million different ways they run the ball. You never know what to expect when you have 3 RB's in the backfield. And I'll give them props b/c it was successful. But that's not gonna get you any further than a conference title. If we can shut that ish down this season, the game is ours. That's really the only way we win

im definitely worried about this game, but i still feel like clemson edges them out on being the most difficult team we will face this year. techs defense didnt look very good against cj spiller and jacoby ford in particular, but did fine against everyone else. miami has a lot of speed tho. im uneasy about this game, but its hard to forget what tech did to miami last year, and how easily they did it. thats why i still have to give the edge to tech.

im definitely worried about this game, but i still feel like clemson edges them out on being the most difficult team we will face this year. techs defense didnt look very good against cj spiller and jacoby ford in particular, but did fine against everyone else. miami has a lot of speed tho. im uneasy about this game, but its hard to forget what tech did to miami last year, and how easily they did it. thats why i still have to give the edge to tech.

Man, I am always uneasy about any game Tech plays. Seven years of Chan Gailey will do that to a person.