FK the Panties! 2-0 here we come!

matty72780

We got the Panties coming into our house after getting smashed by the Eagles! There is no better way to deflate their season then bustin out the whoopin stick come Sunday! I hope Delhomme likes beer, because the BEERMAN is gonna be hammering him all day! We are gonna unleash our LB's and let them blitz like crazy and have Delhomme making turf angels all day long! Worried about "Smash and Dash"? More like Crap and Trash when they come into our house, we got the second coming of Jessie "The Hammer" Tuggle in Curtis Lofton, he's gonna give them carolina boys nightmares for sure! I also cant wait for little bucktooth midget Steve Smith to get drilled by Erik Coleman coming over the middle. On a side not, we have the Bills who will beat the Buc's, the Aints are gonna get rolled by Philly, and when the dust settles after weak 2 we will be all alone atop the NFC South. History is going to be made this year fella's! Back to back winning seasons, and the first Superbowl victory down in the dirty! Let's rock the Dome, lets be the ever so important 12th man, and lets roll these panties!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35-0 Falcons!

**** those ****suckers. steve smith is a cocky waste of life and will get his **** pushed in. we shut those butt buddy RBs down last year in the dome and we'll ****ing do it again. **** delhomo, stick with defending biscuits you ****ing fag. our d-line is going crush that pathetic over rated o-line, Gross will get ripped a new *** when Abraham lines up. and what kind of football team has those gay *** colors? silver and p***y blue, really intimidating and masculine. i hope we run the ****ing score up on these worthless ****s. go falcons!!

I don't mean to be the negative guy here, but...

Saints will probably beat the eagles without McNabb.... BUT

The Falcons are going to DESTROY the panties.

And I am leaving Kuwait now to come the game in person!!! @#@# YEAH

see you guys at the game

Appreciate your service to our country. Hopefully they will kick out the illegal aliens so you can get a job when you get back.

Screw the Panthers. Now everybody in the country is acting suprised by how bad Delhomme is. Why? He had sucked for years.

**** IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** THE ******* PANTHERS. **** DELHOMO'S LIMP NOODLE ARM!!!!!!!!!!! **** STEVE SMITH'S NELLY LOOK-A-LIKE ***!!!!! **** JOHN FOX AND HIS FAT GRANDPA LOOKING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** MUSIN MOHAMMED AND HIS BOTTLE OF GERITOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THAT GAY-*** BLUE COLOR THE SORRY MOTHER****ING PANSY *** PANTIES WEAR. **** THEIR TAILBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THEIR STUPID PAINT CHIP EATING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THE WHOLE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUSK SOUTH CAROLINA JUST FOR HAVING A SIMILAR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll need to stop the run because I think they will try to keep the ball out of Jake's hands for the most part but when he does try to test our secondary we must get constant pressure on him so he keeps up his downward spiral. I don't want our dline to struggle and he have time to get his stuff together on our watch.