Where's the F the Panties thread?

Bullitt

We need the guy who starts the F the Other Team threads to get one started for the Panties.

Disclaimer: I know I could have just started the thread myself but is needs to be started by the same guy. Vicious starts the look-a-like thread.

This season is going to be special and we don't want to blow it by not having an F the Panties thread. :)

We need the guy who starts the F the Other Team threads to get one started for the Panties.

Disclaimer: I know I could have just started the thread myself but is needs to be started by the same guy. Vicious starts the look-a-like thread.

This season is going to be special and we don't want to blow it by not having an F the Panties thread. :)

Who wants to kick a team while it's down?

**** IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** THE ******* PANTHERS. **** DELHOMO'S LIMP NOODLE ARM!!!!!!!!!!! **** STEVE SMITH'S NELLY LOOK-A-LIKE ***!!!!! **** JOHN FOX AND HIS FAT GRANDPA LOOKING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** MUSIN MOHAMMED AND HIS BOTTLE OF GERITOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THAT GAY-*** BLUE COLOR THE SORRY MOTHER****ING PANSY *** PANTIES WEAR. **** THEIR TAILBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THEIR STUPID PAINT CHIP EATING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THE WHOLE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUSK SOUTH CAROLINA JUST FOR HAVING A SIMILAR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** THE ******* PANTHERS. **** DELHOMO'S LIMP NOODLE ARM!!!!!!!!!!! **** STEVE SMITH'S NELLY LOOK-A-LIKE ***!!!!! **** JOHN FOX AND HIS FAT GRANDPA LOOKING ***!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** MUSIN MOHAMMED AND HIS BOTTLE OF GERITOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THAT GAY-*** BLUE COLOR THE SORRY MOTHER****ING PANSY *** PANTIES WEAR. **** THEIR TAILBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THEIR STUPID PAINT CHIP EATING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THE WHOLE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUSK SOUTH CAROLINA JUST FOR HAVING A SIMILAR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's more like it. F the Panties!

Go the Falcons!