I think our offense will be better this game, even if Delhomme plays good

Ice74

We scored 19 points last week, 19!!! and that is with 2 easy missed FG's 1 missed EP, Ryan was off on some throws early, Turner never got going, and White never got going

I just dont see that happening again,

I think Ryan will connect early and often to White or Jenkins and Turner will bust a big gain,

Would be great if the D could force turnovers, but if we score early and quick, and make Carolina HAVE to pass the ball, I would think Delhomme cant stand to have to throw the ball 30+ times and win

I agree. They stacked the box against Turner and their were a combination of reason why more points wasnt scored. We had like three 3rd and short drives that wasnt converted into forst downs. I think Ryan had some first game jitters and Elam, I dont know what to say, but the score shouldve been higher. I know Smitty gave them an ear full so I expect more attention to detail and less mistakes. Couple that with the emerging defense and I see a W!