Bucs in talks with ruud

bossFALCON™

The Bucs have reportedly been in talks with Barrett Ruud about a contract extension for "several weeks."

NFL.com's Jason La Canfora suggests that Ruud will ask for Bart Scott money (six years, $48M), and Tampa has the cap room to get a deal done. No contract is said to be imminent, but locking Ruud up should be a priority.

from rotoworld

Me either? But the buccies have money to burn since the Glazer's put the profits of the buccies into Manchester instead of back into the football team...

You do realize that the glazers "sold" that Renaldo guy from Manchester right? he went for like 150 million dollars.

I think Ruud is worth every penny of that, Y'all think Ruud isn't worth top dollar yet you give Hold out boy 10 million a year! Nice logic, i guess?

roddy white = probowler, top 5 receiver in 08, top 10 in 07. plus he got 8 million a year.

as for ruud, he's further along than scott was by his 5th year (bart only became a starter in his 4th year) and ruud has done a lot for the bucs. i'd say he deserves 7 to 8 million, even though scott has been an all-pro, probowler and has 13 more sacks than ruud.

roddy white = probowler, top 5 receiver in 08, top 10 in 07. plus he got 8 million a year.

as for ruud, he's further along than scott was by his 5th year (bart only became a starter in his 4th year) and ruud has done a lot for the bucs. i'd say he deserves 7 to 8 million, even though scott has been an all-pro, probowler and has 13 more sacks than ruud.

I know Ruud plays very well in the Tampa2 type D, and would be snapped up quick by the Bears amongst others who play a base cover 2 scheme.

I hope they have a plan, and if not hope them SOB's sell the team if they can't field a team because berni madoff stole their money, or they are trying to keep up with a EURO paying that kick ball club, that is worth almost twice as much as our Federal Reserve note.

It is getting ugly, and will get worse if they keep up the cheap Culverhouse type garbage of years ago.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
You do realize that the glazers "sold" that Renaldo guy from Manchester right? he went for like 150 million dollars.

I think Ruud is worth every penny of that, Y'all think Ruud isn't worth top dollar yet you give Hold out boy 10 million a year! Nice logic, i guess?

I agree, WE'll get him signed and once we get this new system down............all will be right for the BUCS defense. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I know Ruud plays very well in the Tampa2 type D, and would be snapped up quick by the Bears amongst others who play a base cover 2 scheme.

I hope they have a plan, and if not hope them SOB's sell the team if they can't field a team because berni madoff stole their money, or they are trying to keep up with a EURO paying that kick ball club, that is worth almost twice as much as our Federal Reserve note.

It is getting ugly, and will get worse if they keep up the cheap Culverhouse type garbage of years ago.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN! No one should have to live through that more than once in a lifetime!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN! No one should have to live through that more than once in a lifetime!

Nope, I don't want the to be saying "wait til next year" for the next 24 years at all. So I have to direct my anger somewhere, may as well be them Glazer boys. Plus it gives a chance to dis the kick ball clubs of europe, so eff them too.

Morris and Domonick are to young and snot-nosed, plus they have a "plan".

I did see that supposed defense of the Glazers by Dominick though on pewter reports red board, we'll see, but confidence is lacking at this point.

Go bucs :lol: