Pearl Jam's new album Backspacer!

DefenseWinzCliche

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Pearl Jam for scoring their first No.1 on Billboard in 13 years! Hail Hail!

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/pearl-jam-scores-first-no-1-on-billboard-1004017143.story

Veteran Seattle band Pearl Jam bows atop the Billboard 200 chart this week with its ninth studio album, "Backspacer," shifting 189,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

It's the group's fourth chart-topper and first since 1996, when "No Code" landed in the penthouse with 367,000. Pearl Jam's last studio album, its 2006 self-titled J Records effort, debuted and peaked at No. 2 with 279,000.

"Backspacer" is Pearl Jam's 30th charting album on the Billboard 200. That sum includes nine studio albums, a greatest hits package, a B-sides set and 19 live albums. Between "No Code" and "Backspacer," the band placed four other sets within the top 10.

Such a great album. At first couple of listens I think this is definately my favorite album from them... EVER. God I love this album. Every song is short, and GREAT. There isnt a song to skip on this record.

GET IT! Out September 20th

That's what happens when the best band ever makes an album!!! Don't agree with best album by them but it is good