Picking Vols sets off feud in rivalry.

SacFalcFan

you mean IF instead of WHEN. :P

Hopefully this guy that committed recently will pan out. I also think that Jesse Scroggins will change his mind and come to UT, seeing as how that Freshman at USC is doing a good job. Like we talked about the other night, this isn't a particularly strong QB class. Maybe next year will be better.

Hopefully this guy that committed recently will pan out. I also think that Jesse Scroggins will change his mind and come to UT, seeing as how that Freshman at USC is doing a good job. Like we talked about the other night, this isn't a particularly strong QB class. Maybe next year will be better.

that is why i would temper any enthusiasm with any qb you guys get this year.. this year's class is very poor. even the top guys wouldn't be highly ranked guys in other years IMO.. Next year will be much better.. You have a ton of talent from bridgewater to lemay to cj uz.

Brays a development guy who has just lit up camps, hopefully with his coach giving him more playing time (he previously shared the snaps 50:50) he will improve over his senior system, and with enrolling early he should be starting by 2011 season opener...but getting a qb in 2011 is huge, not sure who i want the most they all make me drool in comparison to what we have.

I'm glad "Nuke" switched to be honest. He switched because he didn't want to wait to play which means he already knew he couldn't beat out the people we already had in place. Scared of competition then UF isn't the school for him. Enjoy looking up in the standings is all I can say... :D

I don't believe him being scared of competition had anything to do with him switching schools, but believe what you want :D , before he switched all I heard about him from Florida fans is ZOMG HEZ =z the Newz Percy Harvin, now that he's playing for Tennessee all I hear is how bad he is, haha it's pretty comical.

Andre DeBose had alot to do with him switching and that comes from people in Pahokee that know him.

I'm sure Florida picking up some other recruits could of had a hand in it, but I don't believe that was the only reason he switched, I like your post Jgator so I don't group you with those Florida fans who are very fair weather over players, I think you normally give a good opinion regardless of what team they play for.

I don't believe him being scared of competition had anything to do with him switching schools, but believe what you want :D , before he switched all I heard about him from Florida fans is ZOMG HEZ =z the Newz Percy Harvin, now that he's playing for Tennessee all I hear is how bad he is, haha it's pretty comical.

I just take what I take from what he said. I don't think he's a bad player nor will you hear me downplay his potential. The next Percy comments I've heard and read were made about Dubose.

As for my comments, I base it on this:

Richardson reneged on Florida because of playing time and how much he enjoyed his visit to Tennessee (1-1) that he took at the request of his aunt.

Even five-star friends such as Florida receiver Deonte Thompson had to wait 2-3 years to become a starter at UF. Richardson went to the same high school as UF starting cornerback Janoris Jenkins.

Overall, not a big deal to me...