FIRST SECONDS ARE FUNNY

platinumbirdz

I'm a Falcons fan and I have to say this is a lame big nik wanna be.

The Audio ... If you have music playing while you talk ... turn it up so we can't hear you or turn it down so we can hear you. It was a total distraction.

The Video ... You only filmed the top half of your face and it was way to dark. Buy a light and tripod and set them up.

The Content ... A lot of rambling and repeating yourself. I'm not saying read a script. What I am saying is have an outline in your head so you're not repetitive and have more points.

If you're going to represent us Falcons, Do it well or don't do it at all.

Oh yeah, I give you props on the intro for Jake and the Falcon players. Great job on that.

I'm a Falcons fan and I have to say this is a lame big nik wanna be.

The Audio ... If you have music playing while you talk ... turn it up so we can't hear you or turn it down so we can hear you. It was a total distraction.

The Video ... You only filmed the top half of your face and it was way to dark. Buy a light and tripod and set them up.

The Content ... A lot of rambling and repeating yourself. I'm not saying read a script. What I am saying is have an outline in your head so you're not repetitive and have more points.

If you're going to represent us Falcons, Do it well or don't do it at all.

Oh yeah, I give you props on the intro for Jake and the Falcon players. Great job on that.

. Give it a try sometime, see how you do. Old bill is a cool dude. Glad to have some boys on there representing us.