I've always been a Dennis Quaid fan....

Dem Birds

Kinda of a weak reason to not like someone?

I'm still gonna see his movie thats coming out! :)

Not at all! ....he's not even from New Orleans! He CHOOSE them! That's the worst thing a person can do.... ever.

...but I will also see Pandorum. ...but I'll boo the first time he appears on screen and everyone will be confused but don't want everyone else to know so they will boo as well to fit in and an epidemic of Dennis Quaid booing will have been started by me and no one will know why except those that have read this thread.

....whew.

Not at all! ....he's not even from New Orleans! He CHOOSE them! That's the worst thing a person can do.... ever.

...but I will also see Pandorum. ...but I'll boo the first time he appears on screen and everyone will be confused but don't want everyone else to know so they will boo as well to fit in and an epidemic of Dennis Quaid booing will have been started by me and no one will know why except those that have read this thread.

....whew.

That would be funny to see that on the news, "strange boos in theatres across the Country"(all except the Cowboy bandwagoners who are really Saints fans anyway).

Everytime I see that guy I have thought about NOLA, because of the movie he was in called the big easy or something like that, probably where he started his fandom, after jumping off the Cowboy bandwagon :lol: .

That would be funny to see that on the news, "strange boos in theatres across the Country"(all except the Cowboy bandwagoners who are really Saints fans anyway).

Everytime I see that guy I have thought about NOLA, because of the movie he was in called the big easy or something like that, probably where he started his fandom, after jumping off the Cowboy bandwagon :lol: .

Yeah, said he's spent a lot of time down there doing movies.

If you remember, last year he came to our camp and then try to give our secrets away! Right before the Chief's game. Luckily... it was the Chiefs.